Star Wars Last Jedi: Disney kills wisdom, love & evolution to offer endless war, controlled/enslaved peoples, empty hope. Corporate media reviews: 92%, audiences 52% favorable
“How do democracies get turned into dictatorships? The democracies aren’t overthrown; they’re given away… Star Wars was really about the Vietnam War.” – George Lucas, creator of Star Wars
“The (Star Wars) Empire is like America ten years from now.” – George Lucas, 1973
Disney is corporate media, with corporate media and public education as propaganda arms for ongoing lying and illegal US rogue state empire. George Lucas wrote Star Wars in protest and warning that the US is the evil empire in that story. Therefore, and obviously, corporate media had to target, attack, and end that Star Wars story, and replace it with cheerleading for endless empire, endless war, and no hope for virtue.
Extraordinary claims? Let’s look at the objective evidence connecting Star Wars to our real world, then specifically at the plot of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Rotten Tomatoes reports corporate media reviews at 92%, while the public report 52% favorable reviews.
Star Wars and real-world Earth Wars
Are we there yet? Ready to demand lawful .01% arrests for OBVIOUS crimes centered in war, looting, lying, or do you need more exposure?
Disney’s Star Wars killing wisdom, love, hope
Mark Hamill in two minutes on destroying the Jedi of wisdom, strength, and virtue:
Plot points killing the “last Jedi”:
- Luke cuts himself off from the Force, coming to an island “do die.” This means Luke has found no wisdom, no higher beings to commune with, no love of evolution, no purpose in power and wisdom, and no creative self-expression. This plot attempts to kill all purpose in self-exploration and evolution.
- Ongoing war is normalized.
- Ongoing slavery is normalized.
- Lack of love is normalized.
- Lack of wisdom/evolution/education is normalized with the Star Wars universe failing to learn the lessons of the evil empire and Darth Vader.
- Lack of using technology to free humanity is normalized, even devolving technology to reference slow “bombers” protected by “fighters,” the empire “chasing” a fleet when light speed could move ahead and cut them off, no ordinary tracking of ships attempting to escape the empire, no capacity of the empire ship to blast doors or a base but needing to send a cannon to the surface, a trade union dispute devolving to shooting, and “introducing” using ships at light speed as weapons when this obviously would have used as everyone’s “go to” weapon.
These plot points are to target and attack the original "Force" of all connectedness and power at the access of anyone seeking with practice, and replace it with Luke's despair, isolation, and surrender to anything higher than acceptance of forever-empire.
Luke's conclusion is what the empire wants of all of us. Those who choose to resist will experience endless war, death of loved ones, and only disturbing discoveries.
You have a choice to stand for true ideals of truth, justice, and love that enacts basic education and power to arrest .01% lying "leaders" for OBVIOUS crimes centered in war, looting, and lying.
Which plot and future will you empower?
I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History (also credentialed in Mathematics), with all economic factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: My work from 2012 to October, 2017 is on Washington’s Blog. Work back to 2009 is blocked by Examiner.com (and from other whistleblowers), so some links to those essays are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive (blocked author pages: here, here).