15,000 sealed indictments = .01% arrests? None in my network of experts knows. Impatient and relatively alone as humble messengers? Own that price of leadership
Work as if everything depends on us. Pray as if everything depends on God. ~ Augustine of Hippo
In the last few months, I’ve written of sealed federal indictments totaling ~5,000, then 10,000, and now pushing 15,000 (and here at “The real story is the impending arrest of the deep state”).
Among my network of experts in politics, economics, academics, and activists, none of us can point to objective data to demonstrate what this means.
A best case scenario is upcoming .01% arrests for ongoing and OBVIOUS crimes annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions (with ongoing documentation below). A worst case scenario is upcoming arrests of leading activists as “domestic terrorists.”
Either way, or anything in-between, we simple humans can only control our personal thoughts, words, and actions. It seems that up to now, the perhaps million people throughout the world pointing to our Emperor’s New Clothes condition of naked strutting empire are too few to do anything other than point and speak, and too many to be ignored.
It seems our role is to provide choice that the ~ 7 billion other humans are free to consider based on their sense of virtue and factual reality without our having any power to influence their choice.
“Angel” etymology = messenger
The word angel has origin in Greek and Latin meaning messenger. Given our importance to literal billions of human lives and trillions of beings from many Earth species, I can personally embrace being among the lowest level of beings serving humanity with slightly broader vision than typical humans.
Choices for humanity without pressure, with total love, and honest placement based on free-will choice
If you’ve engaged in being a messenger with any of the ~100 areas of crucial information for the literal life-and-death issues on Earth, you’ve discovered:
- We messengers are relatively alone in seeing what we see, despite objective and independently verifiable facts proving what we say is real.
- We messengers are attacked.
- We messengers can only do exactly what our title means: deliver messages as clearly and completely as we can.
If God/One/All honors free will, then any major changes in Life must be preceded by reasonable periods of choice without pressure, and with total love to honor what people honestly embrace (and reject).
We messengers have historic company:
“But now, after having once and for all put to the test the judgments of men, I here again approach these same questions regarding God and the human mind, and at the same time treat the beginnings of the whole of first philosophy, but in such a way that I have no expectation of approval from the vulgar and no wide audience of readers. Rather, I am an author to none who read these things but those who seriously meditate with me, who have the ability and the desire to withdraw their mind from the senses and at the same time from all prejudices. Such people I know all too well to be few and far between. As to those who do not take care to comprehend the order and series of my reasons but eagerly dispute over single conclusions by themselves, as is the custom for many-those, I say, will derive little benefit from a reading of this treatise; and although perhaps they might find an occasion for quibbling in many spots, still it is not an easy matter for them to raise an objection that is either compelling or worthy of response.”
~ Rene Descartes, Meditations on First Philosophy, 1641, “Preface to the Reader.” Descartes is considered the founder of modern philosophy, the founder of analytical geometry (which led to calculus), and a founder of the Scientific Revolution. Descartes was well-known in his age, but highly controversial. His work was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church in 1633, and his books put on the Index of Prohibited Books in 1663. The University of Utrecht condemned his work in 1643, where he had previously taught.
“At first blush, a man is not capable of reporting truth; he must be drenched and saturated with it first.”
~ Henry David Thoreau, I to myself: an annotated selection from the journal of Henry D. Thoreau, 1837. Thoreau, like Abraham Lincoln in a speech on the floor of the House of Representatives, recognized the claimed “reasons” for a “defensive war” against Mexico were obvious and provable lies.
Leadership = going first and relatively alone where we must go
Own your leadership with loving and intelligent embrace that you’ve chosen to be among the first to redirect Earth’s history (or at least your own).
Leadership literally means to go first. You must do so to honor your soul’s most important urges for virtue. You will be unfulfilled if you renege on what drives you with greatest passion. Your doing the relatively difficult work is a price you pay for this progress.
Documentation of why leadership must be expressed, here, now, and continue
PuppetGov’s artistic 6-minute communication:
“Even when pressed by the demands of inner truth, men do not easily assume the task of opposing their government’s policy, especially in time of war. Nor does the human spirit move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought within one’s own bosom and in the surrounding world. Moreover, when the issues at hand seem as perplexing as they often do in the case of this dreadful conflict, we are always on the verge of being mesmerized by uncertainty. But we must move on.” ~ Martin King, Beyond Vietnam, April 4, 1967
Martin King’s two-minutes to you (full 1967 speech to end their version of our forever wars on so-called communism terrorism):
If you’re not up-to-speed on the Nunes memo, I document here.
As a National Board Certified Teacher of US history, economics, and government, my ongoing contribution is to place current events in historical context of ongoing OBVIOUS crimes as US .01% business as usual. The ongoing costs are millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted.
When informed of the facts, anyone not demanding .01% arrests are mind-controlled to normalize rogue state empire.
Let’s review highlights of the most important facts.
Overthrowing the primary election to kill Bernie Sanders
When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here).
No professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count.
The facts show Bernie Sanders won the Democratic Primary election, and claims by Democratic “leadership” of Russian election “meddling” are without factual documentation or even stating an alleged crime having occurred.
Ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression
Among the key facts:
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- The US is a literal rogue state empire led by neocolonial looting liars. The history is uncontested and taught to anyone taking comprehensive courses. If anyone has any refutations of this professional academic factual claim for any of this easy-to-read and documented content, please provide it. Rogue state empire is the most accurate term to describe the US for the following reasons:
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men. The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is ~400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
- Iran has never threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” and only has IAEA-verified legal energy and medicine programs with nuclear materials. Trump and corporate media continues and escalates easily-verified lies to threaten more illegal war on Iran.
- Israel engages in lie-started and illegal War of Aggression on Gaza; ironically the largest concentration camp in world history. This is also easy to verify.
- US military now illegally occupy eight bases in Syria (and here), with escalating bombing of Syria and Iraq of over 4,000 bombs/month and over 84,000 since 2014. The US acknowledges ~500 civilian deaths from these bombs, with independent count of ~750 in just June 2017.
- Corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothes analogy perfectly chosen.
War law isn’t the only casualty as the .01% have provided “leadership” for the destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
This satire from The Onion is closer to truth than what our lying sacks-of-spin "leaders" and corporate media bury us under.
This satire from The Onion is closer to truth than what our lying sacks-of-spin "leaders" and corporate media bury us under.
Three excerpts of the data anyone can verify who cares to look:
1: Catherine Austin Fitts published documentation of Department of Defense (DOD) official audit reports from 1998 that acknowledge “losing track” of $6.5 trillion, along with Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) admission of “losing” over $100 billion. This is euphemistically termed “unaccounted,” and literally means that DOD agrees they received these funds, agrees the funds are gone, and then claims to not have records of where the money went. I wrote last year upon publication of DOD’s report. Of course, such “official” looting never happens with lawful accounting because records always show where the money goes. This would be like your bank agreeing they received a $65,000 deposit from you, agreeing the money was gone, and not refunding your account while claiming no further information of this “unaccountable,” “lost,” and “missing” money. The most common historical explanation of governments “losing” money is, of course, embezzlement to enrich an oligarchy. It gets worse: Forbes reports the total at $21 trillion: ~$200,000 looted from the average American household.
2: Demonocracy’s sharp 2 minutes of the tragic-comic mathematical certainty for a society that creates what is used for money as debt; just as certain as adding negative numbers forever causes only and always increasing aggregate debt until a system collapse:
We the People endure endless criminal actions under a .01% rogue state empire, with rhetoric by both political parties’ “leaderships” most accurately defined by bestselling Princeton Professor emeritus Harry Frankfurt as bullshit: the inversion of objective factual reality.
3: The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Fed Chair Janet Yellen publicly acknowledges monetary reform as described below, but continues a history of criminal fraud in her lawful fiduciary responsibility to truthfully provide what you’re about to read. The data below include evidence of a .01% oligarchy criminally looting tens of trillions of our dollars.
Monetary reform is the creation of debt-free money by government for the direct payment of public goods and services. Creating money as a positive number is an obvious move from our existing Robber Baron-era system of only creating debt owed to privately-owned banks (a negative number) as what we use for money. Our Orwellian “non-monetary supply” of adding negative numbers forever causes today’s tragic-comic increasing and unpayable total debt. You learned these mechanics of positive and negative numbers in middle school, and already have the education and life experience to conclude with Emperor’s New Clothes absolute certainty that accelerating total debt is the opposite of having money. As a National Board Certified and Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teacher, I affirm this is also exactly what is taught to all economics students.
The public benefits of reversing this creature of Robber Barons are game-changing and near-instant. We the People must demand these, as .01% oligarchs have no safe way to do so without admission of literal criminal fraud by claiming that debt is its opposite of money.
The top 3 game-changing benefits of monetary reform:
- We pay the national debt in proportion to removing private banks’ ability to create what we use for money as debt in order to prevent inflation. We retire national debt forever.
- We fully fund infrastructure that returns more economic output than investment cost for triple upgrades: the best infrastructure we can imagine, up to full-employment, and lower overall costs.
- We stop the ongoing Robber Barons who McKinsey’s Chief Economist documents having ~$30 TRILLION in tax havens, and the Fed finding the US top seven banks creating shell companies to hide $10 trillion. This amount is about 30 times needed to end all global poverty, which has killed more people since 1995 than all wars and violence in all human history.
It's even worse: .01% psychopaths killed JFK, MLK, RFK, and others challenging the rogue state
Trump's most fundamental choice is to either empower the psychopaths' rogue state, or arrest them with risk of his own physical or character assassination.
Dr. King planned a million-person occupation of Washington, D.C. until his version of our wars was ended, with that funding redirected to end domestic poverty. The King Family civil trial found the US government guilty of his assassination from overwhelming evidence.
President Kennedy planned to end the Vietnam War after his 1964 re-election. The evidence is overwhelming that he was assassinated in public communication to like-minded colleagues.
There're are hundreds more, if not thousands. Seek and you will find.
‘We the People’’s choice: choose and participate in this rogue state, or demand .01% arrests
The categories of crime include:
I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History (also credentialed in Mathematics), with all economic factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Note: My work from 2012 to October, 2017 is on Washington’s Blog. Work back to 2009 is blocked by Examiner.com (and from other whistleblowers), so some links to those essays are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive (blocked author pages: here, here).