58-minute video: National school safety expert who trained 43 of 67 Florida counties including Parkland HS: class-action lawsuit for no trauma helicopters, medical first responders/police ordered to stand down and NOT ENTER, two teachers/6 students saw full-combat police shooting students & teachers, 22 video cameras with useless 27-minute ‘delay’ not released, admin told teachers THAT MORNING of active shooter drill then did Orwellian-opposites of all protocol
Lift the Veil’s powerful 58-minute interview of National School Safety expert, Wolfgang Halbig, who trained 43 of Florida’s 67 counties in active school shooter safety protocol, including Parkland High School:
I wrote on this last week with more detailed facts and interview with Mr. Halbig that include these points:
- The school’s CCTV system is designed for school security to have visuals for school safety, obviously. However, this school claims to have chosen to create a 27-minute delay in the visual feed that is obviously criminal negligence defeating the primary purpose of instant visuals.
- Three sheriffs and one armed security guard waited outside the school during gunfire (here, here) in criminal negligence and failure to perform their primary duty of their jobs. This is confirmed as intentional in released radio broadcast. One officer lied in his attorney's statement that he thought gunfire was outside the school buildings because released radio has him stating gunfire within the building. Moreover, SWAT team members who followed school protocol to enter the school to confront shooter(s) were suspended from duty.
- Several students reported multiple gunmen, with a teacher claiming (and here) she saw what she initially assumed was a police officer in full combat gear firing into students and teachers. She was grazed by a bullet, and said this occurred just 20 feet from her.
- A medical first responder reported to media he was ordered by the law enforcement commander to abandon protocol and not enter the school; to stand down.
- At least two students are on record (here, here) that CNN scripted questions against the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution, and against the Founders in the American Revolution defending their guns when their own government came to take them.
- Some students and associates are smiling and laughing, with all appearance as crisis actors (here, here). More on crisis actors: here, here.
- Further helpful analyses here, here, here.
I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History (also credentialed in Mathematics), with all economic factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Note: My work from 2012 to October, 2017 is on Washington’s Blog. Work back to 2009 is blocked by Examiner.com (and from other whistleblowers), so some links to those essays are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive (blocked author pages: here, here).