Scholars’ paradox: Don’t throw pearls before swine or Truth before sheeple, but sheeple need Truth or forever be .01% fleeced and slaughtered. Therefore, we speak.
“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.” ~ Matthew 7:6
1. a learned or erudite person, especially one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.
Word Origin and History for erudite:
early 15c., from Latin eruditus , past participle of erudire "to educate, teach, instruct, polish," literally "to bring out of the rough," from ex- "out" + rudis "unskilled, rough, unlearned" (see rude).
- penetrating or entering deeply into subjects of thought or knowledge…
- originating in or penetrating to the depths of one's being…
- being or going far beneath what is superficial, external, or obvious.
“I know the American People are much attached to their Government;–I know they would suffer much for its sake;–I know they would endure evils long and patiently, before they would ever think of exchanging it for another. Yet, notwithstanding all this, if the laws be continually despised and disregarded, if their rights to be secure in their persons and property, are held by no better tenure than the caprice of a mob, the alienation of their affections from the Government is the natural consequence; and to that, sooner or later, it must come.”
~ Abraham Lincoln, Lyceum Address, 1838 (apparently after consideration of ongoing "official evil", and seven years before the US treaty-violating then lie-started War of Aggression to steal half of Mexico).
This essay has three parts:
- Humans are dominated by .01% rogue state empire annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions. “Leadership” engages in lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression, creating what we use for money as debt owed to them, and propagandizing children and adults through public education then corporate media programming.
- ~95% of humans act as sheeple: deflecting factual engagement to attack the messengers. They defend their “leaders.”
- Those educated to the comprehensive facts offer choice to humanity between suffering as .01% work animals, or intellectual integrity + moral courage to begin simply with Truth, despite being attacked, because we offer ourselves the same choice.
1. Recent history versus .01%’s “his stories”
Explore the links for explanation, documentation, and proof beyond reasonable doubt for all factual claims:
- Public education’s “official” curriculum abundantly lies in omission and commission in all subjects to obscure history into Disneyfied fantasy that “good” American “leadership” is “winning” an ongoing struggle to bring “freedom” to the world from “evil-doers.”
- Actual US history is expanding Orwellian-illegal rogue state empire. This is easily demonstrated by adding a few objective data points, and pointing out a few obvious lies of commission. “Official” history isn’t innocent error, but intentional propaganda to hide American empire.
- Corporate media is propaganda to “teach” adults.
- Empires loot, plain and simple. American sheeple are, of course, targeted and looted by the tens of trillions. Monetary reform and public banking are two reforms documented since Ben Franklin wrote about colonial Pennsylvania operating without need to tax. Benefits of these two reforms are ~$1,000,000 per US household. You literally have nothing more valuable to learn, and must, or you can kiss your assets goodbye to “required austerity.” Economic solutions for a world that works for everyone with no-one left out have been documented since Bucky Fuller over 50 years ago.
- In summary, the US is not limited government under a constitution, but systematically removing rights once asserted as God-given and secured by government to defend Life, Liberty, and pursuit of Happiness. US military and government employees are Oath-bound to recognize illegal and lying empire, refuse to obey illegal orders (there are no lawful orders for illegal Wars of Aggression), and arrest those who issue them.
- It gets worse:
- our “leaders” have poverty and war-murdered over 400 million people in just the last 25 years, harmed billions, and looted tens of trillions.
- When challenged, they assassinate threats such as President Kennedy, Dr. Martin Luther King, Robert Kennedy, and hundreds more.
- Our .01% opponents overthrow democracies challenging global empire: 80+ since World War 2.
- They engage in democide: murder by government to keep our numbers low and weak through fluoride, vaccines, GMO non-foods, and many other attacks on our vitality (explore).
- A dark, deep topic on its own: they are pedophiles.
This is relatively modern history I have personally researched as a professional historian to explain and document. I am absolutely confident of the comprehensive factual accuracy in the above links that anyone can independently verify, and will eagerly debate anyone who challenges. This is the product of 41 years now in civic activism, academic study, and professional practice.
2. Sheeple attack the messengers
sheeple: compression of two words, sheep and people, to form one word meaning a mass of ignorant, unoriginal humans that herd together and follow mindlessly. People unable to think. Followers.
- After more than four decades of the most serious work to address and solve Earth’s most important problems annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions, if I had to quantify the percentage of human beings open to hear these conditions of ongoing rogue state empire, I’d say about 5%. That is, I can predict 19 of 20 people will respond in cognitive dissonance, and attack me as a messenger.
- 95% sheeple includes professionals working in those fields, family, and friends. For example, Advanced Placement teachers in economics and government have almost zero capacity to think beyond what they read in corporate media texts to “educate” them with paper-thin bullshit propaganda for ongoing US rogue state empire. More stories working with “educators” here.
- This said, 95% of humans are sheeple without informed consent. My experience working with teenagers at school is perhaps 2/3rds eagerly embrace objective facts about our most important real-world conditions when given relative free opportunity to consider. What this means to me is an unpredictable future of potential breakthroughs if the propaganda is broken somehow.
3. Offering authentic choice by practicing what we preach
“But now, after having once and for all put to the test the judgments of men, I here again approach these same questions regarding God and the human mind, and at the same time treat the beginnings of the whole of first philosophy, but in such a way that I have no expectation of approval from the vulgar and no wide audience of readers. Rather, I am an author to none who read these things but those who seriously meditate with me, who have the ability and the desire to withdraw their mind from the senses and at the same time from all prejudices. Such people I know all too well to be few and far between. As to those who do not take care to comprehend the order and series of my reasons but eagerly dispute over single conclusions by themselves, as is the custom for many-those, I say, will derive little benefit from a reading of this treatise; and although perhaps they might find an occasion for quibbling in many spots, still it is not an easy matter for them to raise an objection that is either compelling or worthy of response.”
– Rene Descartes, Meditations on First Philosophy, 1641, “Preface to the Reader.” Descartes is considered the founder of modern philosophy, the founder of analytical geometry (which led to calculus), and a founder of the Scientific Revolution. Descartes was well-known in his age, but highly controversial. His work was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church in 1633, and his books put on the Index of Prohibited Books in 1663. The University of Utrecht condemned his work in 1643, where he had previously taught.
- We who are able to explain, document, and prove game-changing facts are on Earth in sufficient numbers to effectively offer choice to We the Sheeple to upgrade to We the People. We do not exist in numbers, yet, to reveal and end the rogue state empire.
- Scholars and leaders must demonstrate the intellectual integrity and moral courage to think, speak, and take actions for Truth. This is essential service given the stakes, and real-world practice to improve our ability in this service.
- Despite attacks we receive, our choice is to either continue with Truth or surrender to evil.
Choice, therefore, seems paramount to our work.
Demanding .01% arrests, unless you have a more truthful option?
“It is no use trying to escape their arrogance by submission or good behavior. Robbers of the world, having by universal plunder exhausted the land, their drive is greed. If the enemy be rich, they are rapacious; if poor, they lust for domination. Neither rule of the East nor West can satisfy them. Alone among men, they crave with equal eagerness poverty and riches. To plunder, slaughter, seize with false pretenses, they give the lying name ‘empire.’ And where nothing remains but a desert, they call that ‘peace.’ ”
The United States is the most dangerous illegal rogue state empire in human history. Among the damning facts:
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country.
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men (and here). The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is over 400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
- The annual number of poverty deaths is equal in volume to a Freedom Tower in NYC. “Leaders” of “developed” nations have promised the end of poverty since 1969. Better read that again, and reflect on its meaning of what kind of “leaders” we have in the “developed” world.
- Since Operation O.I.L. (Operation Iraqi Liberation; yes, that was the oligarchs’ first name), 2.4 million Iraqis have been killed as a direct consequence.
The US is arguably worse in corruption, psychopathy, and causing misery than tragic-comic Roman Emperors. Such “leaders” certainly have the greater capacity to harm.
As a National Board Certified Teacher in History, Government, and Economics, I factually assert that rogue state empire is the most accurate description of the US. But don’t believe me (or anyone); look for yourself in professionally thoroughly documented writing, this peer-reviewed and published paper, this White Paper circulated among Members of Congress, or this 56-minute interview to define rogue state empire with three case studies:
You don't need further data than the above, and that said, there's more in abundance:
- When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count. The facts show Bernie Sanders won the Democratic Primary election, and claims by Democratic “leadership” of Russian election “meddling” are without factual documentation.
- US military now illegally occupy eight bases in Syria (and here), with escalating bombing of Syria and Iraq of over 4,000 bombs/month, and over 84,000 since 2014. The US acknowledges ~500 civilian deaths from these bombs, with independent count of ~750 just in June 2017, and causing the worst war-destruction since Vietnam.
- Among dozens of independent writers, I’ve documented that all “reasons” for wars on Iran, Syria, and Russia are easily proved lies (recently, here, here, here, and going back to 2005), with US Department of illegal Wars of Aggression (so-called “Defense”) claiming to have “lost” $65,000 for every US household.
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- The destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothes analogy perfectly chosen. Propagandizing Americans is supported by US intelligence "leaders" and "experts" to manipulate public opinion for illegal war (and here).
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice and imagine the connection between having a rogue state empire to enrich an oligarchy combined with internal financial manipulation to maximize those parasitical riches. Now look to verify for yourself.
- Iran has never threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” and only has IAEA-verified legal energy and medicine programs with nuclear materials. Trump and corporate media continues and escalates easily-verified lies to threaten more illegal war on Iran.
- Israel engages in lie-started and illegal War of Aggression on Gaza; ironically the largest concentration camp in world history. This is also easy to verify.
Categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):
Note: My work from 2012 to October, 2017 is on Washington’s Blog. Work back to 2009 is blocked by Examiner.com (and from other whistleblowers), so some links to those essays are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive (blocked author pages: here, here).