How do the awake (relatively) best co-create virtue among ~95% stupefied humanity parasitized by a .01% psychopathic class for ongoing dominating rogue state empire, with the stakes of annual millions murdered, billions harmed, trillions looted???
First: because I’m asking, I don’t have an objectively correct answer to factually assert. This question implies answers unique to individual’s best combinations of art and science to connect/communicate. This said, it’s a vital question, and I’d like to share three possible responses I’ve experimented with:
- Direct: Alert the ~95% unaware they live in rogue state empire with emergencies humanity must address.
- Indirect: Don’t be direct; just be of service to whatever the people find of interest, and certainly include data of the rogue state empire if that is of organic interest.
- Broadcast and network: Tell or don’t tell whoever; that is secondary to somehow finding our global partners at work to reveal and end the empire, network in synergy, and be prepared for openings to take action.
Let’s look at each approach in further detail along with my experimental observations:
1. Be direct
This was my first approach beginning at age 17 when I discovered global poverty was easily solved. I also took the est training (now Landmark Education) that game-changed what we all intellectually “know” what we say about Life is entirely in our control to only and always think, express, and take actions in harmony with our own sense of virtue (an ongoing practice of upgrades). These two breakthroughs contrasted sharply with my experiences that:
- public school was bullshit: weak substitutions of what was of interest and importance to my peers and I in soul-sucking conformity,
- generally uninspired teachers and parents seemingly living “rat-trap” lives with decreasing sense of aliveness rather than increasing,
- a world of political and economic “leaders” avoiding important questions, misleading the public, and selling We the People fear, wars, and propaganda for parasitic power. Peers and I openly mocked such “leadership” that as teens we couldn’t accurately describe, document, and prove, but certainly felt as nothing to aspire for. The links in this essay are what colleagues and I can now soooooo easily demonstrate as objectively and comprehensively factually accurate.
I predicted that factual accuracy would communicate to the general public.
This was not true.
The result was ~95% of people rejected these facts, no matter how articulate and attractive the message. My takeaways after 41 years of experimentation:
- The direct approach creates an overall environment where I’m feared, avoided, and viciously attacked (mostly indirectly and behind my back).
- Despite relative failure of 95%, I should always refine my abilities to communicate accurately and powerfully in speaking and writing.
- I don’t like being feared, avoided, and attacked, so I look for alternatives.
2. Be indirect and of service
This is my current most-used strategy, with these observations:
- When I’m curious and caring about others’ interest, I’m loved and welcomed.
- This indirect approach allows for ~5% communication of important areas humanity must address or fall victims to the rogue state empire. That is, I predict this approach is also not helpful to address and solve annual millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted.
- Therefore, despite the outcome I prefer of being appreciated rather than hunted, both are insufficient to my sense of duty and virtue of genuine service given forever lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression led by my own nation, bankster-looting, and constant “official” lying. I must find another way forward, or renege my commitment to be of service.
Moreover, this approach seems untruthful despite arguments that “being a spy” or “not overwhelming the children” is necessary given the circumstances of humanity having been tortured and trained to obey parasitic psychopaths.
This approach is not sufficient.
This approach is not sufficient.
3. Broadcast and network: be ready to launch on command
This seems to be most required:
- The most important context is we humans are guests on this beautiful and dominated planet with severe limits of intelligence, access to data, and time to work. Whatever powers/God(s) are management for Earth are powerful, loving, intelligent beyond our imagination, and have this all under control. Being human on Earth is excellent training to develop such a saintly perspective.
- That said, we’re invited as guests on Earth for a reason: we need to learn and prepare to do the work of upgrading what we’ve been born into from slaughterhouse rogue state empire to a competitively-cooperative community of virtue for all Earth’s inhabitants.
- Despite my personal 41 years of preparation, and arguments of historical allies going back all recorded history, humans are not ready to see their dominated condition as work animals and food to psychopaths. Until US military refuse lie-started and unlawful Wars of Aggression, we’ll have more of the same. Importantly, when God/One/Management is ready for upgrade (assuming this planet is not a permanent training facility to understand what evil is and how it works), we’ll all see the openings to upgrade.
This perspective requires work to test the environment (be direct), exercise “patient activism” while encouraging fellow humans (be indirect), and learn as much as we can while networking with whomever we can.
Are we there yet?
I don’t know, can’t see that far, and am just another dumb-ass human like you.
I’m impatient just like you, and practicing surrender to our humble role as guests serving what I stand for as unimaginably powerful, loving, and intelligent Creator(s) with perfect reasons for everything we experience on Earth being just the way they are, and just the way they are not in evolving co-creation and discovery.
In addition, what if God has the same problem as us: thrown into a condition without memory and needing to solve a gigantic puzzle? Look: if we assume we’re creations of God thrown onto Earth and fighting our way into the Light as best we’ve been able, how did God get here other than that same path? I mean, who created God if not a mystery? What if God needs our help as “on the ground” workers to best figure out what this place is, and the best way out for virtue?
You might want to read the above two paragraphs again, and reflect on your own best perspective. I share more here.
And with over 35,000 sealed federal criminal indictments, an endgame of one kind or another seems imminent.
Why we write
I was among the first and sharpest critics that Donald Trump is closer to tragic-comic corrupt Roman Emperors than competent candidate for President (~40 essays here). That said, if you think Obama was different, consider this two-minute reminder:
Presidents as puppets of .01% rogue state war-murdering neo-colonial looting liars
I know: you think “global empire” is something in modern fiction or past history.
It is not. Rogue state empire is the most important context to view our world of the present, and so-called Presidents as puppets on either the Left or Right arms of a .01% class of looting liars.
Don’t believe me, or anyone. Look:
US war law is easy to understand, and perhaps the best way to expose US “leaders” as neo-colonial looting liars using false orders for naive military to invade, suppress, and occupy resource-rich targets. In detail here, and in simple points:
- Two world wars killed ~80 million people.
- These wars were followed by two treaties that make armed attacks by a nation illegal unless under direct attack (or imminent threat) by another nation’s government.
- A treaty under Article 6 of the US Constitution becomes US “supreme law;” that is, can never be violated.
- War law is similar to law that applies to you and me on the streets: we can (and should) act in self-defense, but can never attack others in retribution or pre-emptive attack because we claim “intelligence” that the person might attack us in the future.
- All US military have Oaths and training to refuse unlawful orders, with officers trained to arrest those who issue them.
- Ongoing US wars “on terror” are OBVIOUSLY illegal because no nation’s government attacked the US, the UN Security Council never authorized use of force but exercised authority for international cooperation to find and arrest the 9/11 criminals.
OBVIOUS and known lies to start war-murdering millions
All “reasons” given by US .01% “leaders” for war were/are lies known to be false as they were/are told. This is easy to see, if you care to look for just a few minutes, or for about an hour if you want all the lies I saw important to document in a paper for interested members of Congress.
Americans are ignorant of the devastation from these lie-started and illegal Wars of Aggression:
- People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country.
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men (and here). The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- The total deaths caused by rogue state empire for resource control (natural and human) in the last 20 years is over 400 million, more than all total wars and violence in all recorded Earth history.
- The annual number of poverty deaths is equal in volume to a Freedom Tower in NYC. “Leaders” of “developed” nations have promised the end of poverty since 1969. Better read that again, and reflect on its meaning of what kind of “leaders” we have in the “developed” world.
- Since Operation O.I.L. (Operation Iraqi Liberation; yes, that was the oligarchs’ first name), 2.4 million Iraqis have been killed as a direct consequence.
The US is arguably worse in corruption, psychopathy, and causing misery than tragic-comic Roman Emperors. Such “leaders” certainly have the greater capacity to harm.
Seeing the US clearly: a lie-upheld illegal rogue state empire
As a National Board Certified Teacher in History, Government, and Economics, I factually assert that rogue state empire is the most accurate description of the US.
But don’t believe me (or anyone). Look for yourself in this thoroughly documented paper of what a rogue state is, and the historical evidence this is the most accurate description of what the US has been and become, this peer-reviewed and published paper, again this White Paper circulated among Members of Congress, and/or this 56-minute interview with three case studies:
Your choice: demand .01% arrests or kneel to serve evil
You don't need further data than the above, and that said, there's more in abundance:
Categories of crime include:
I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History (also credentialed in Mathematics), with all economic factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Note: My work from 2012 to October, 2017 is on Washington’s Blog. Work back to 2009 is blocked by Examiner.com (and from other whistleblowers), so some links to those essays are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive (blocked author pages: here, here).