American Revolution 2.0 2020: PATRIOTS vs. LOYALISTS: Earth humans = ET colonialists freed from slavery (9 of 9)

Our series (*links added at end of each of the 9 points*):

  1. Introduction: we really live in American Revolution 2.0 2020 under life and death consequences. (1 of 9 here)
  2. The US has been a lying, looting, illegal rogue state empire committing Wars of Aggression for over 200 years and counting. These invading Wars of Aggression have war-murdered ~30 million since WW2 and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men (and here). The wars are for resource control: natural and human. (2 of 9 here)
  3. Ongoing Bankster looting now has a global 1% owning more assets than the 99%. Our economic system is based on the criminal fraud that debt = money, an Orwellian-inversion of total evil. Leading Americans have pointed to public banking and monetary reform for nearly 300 years as obvious solutions to being looted annually in the trillions. (3 of 9 here)
  4. Corporate media and public education intentionally lie to literally “cover” these crimes centered in war and money to control global resources (natural and human). As a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, US History, World History, Economics, and also credentialed in Mathematics, I prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Americans have been massively, ongoingly, and criminally lied to. These are not careless and inconsequential errors, but intentional and game-changing lies of omission and commission. (4 of 9 here)
  5. The .01% evil imperialists assassinate real leaders who oppose them: President Kennedy, Robert Kennedy (who would have been President in 1968), Dr. King, and hundreds of others are proven by overwhelming evidence, including the King Family civil trial whose jury found the US government guilty of assassinating Martin. These assassinations continue to the present, including 2020 State of the Union film evidence (and here at 36:30) of Democratic “leaders” openly planning with Vice President Pence to assassinate President Trump. (5 of 9 here)
  6. The Covid “plandemic” has dozens of verifiable “official” lies and hypocrisies for Orwellian-illegal policies that any American should instantly reject while calling for independent factual explanations. Most Americans sense this; I account for some of this data (herehere). (6 of 9 here)
  7. Our .01% “leaders” engage in child trafficking. Independent journalists and researchers have compiled powerful documentaries to provide context to arrests of Epstein, Maxwell, and conviction of Weinstein (Fall Cabal and Out of Shadows documentaries herehere, and here with further documentaries. Professor Emeritus Jim Fetzer’s 2-hour presentation on Pizza-gate here). (7 of 9 here)
  8. Q is a White House insider proven by coordination in timing and language between Q posts and Trump Tweets. Q has revealed Democratic and corporate media “leaderships” lies and crimes to remove President Trump, install dictatorial plandemic government, and hide crimes against children. (8 of 9 here)
  9. The most important historical context for human beings to embrace: Earth has had ancient advanced technological civilizations from ET involvement that seem to be the genesis of our current evil-bloodline .01% empire-class. That is, the war in the present is a continuation of evil alien invasion from the past: I challenge you to see the evidence for yourself and see if you have a more accurate conclusion.
  10. October 2023 epilogue: After 3 years, “Socrates” visits for my battle histories and view of AmRev2/WW3: humanity’s choice between freedom within objective reality among Galactic Divine Family, OR bondage under psychopathic puppetician public-serpent parasitic pedavores who ongoingly poison, torture, and mind-control humans to “own nothing and be happy” for “public health” in “the climate.” (epilogue)

Historians look to the future as much as the past. I research and document important slivers of history as best one can discern in the present to a relatively few Patriot colleagues, and with eyes for future generations placing the past in the context they will have: building Heaven on Earth as best All can imagine. 

** 

“There are three scales of intelligence, one which understands by itself, a second which understands what is shown it by others, and a third which understands neither by itself nor on the showing of others.”  ~ Niccolò Machiavelli. The Prince, Chapter XXII, page 172 (London: Oxford University Press, 1913) Translated by Ninian Hill Thomson

“Never believe when objective data demonstrate.”  ~ just a simple high school math and history teacher


**


Dark Night Records strong 6-minute video THE CHOICE IS OURS (Blogger is not allowing videos at this time)



**


I have the thought of having a private chat with Angel 1, feel his presence beside me, and open my eyes to see him sitting on the sand facing the water. Gentle waves wash his feet. My “chair” rotates at my will to place me sitting on the beach beside him.


Angel 1: (looking over the water) So, how’d it go? (His telepathy places context of asking how my entire lifetime has gone.)


Carl: I was going to ask you the same thing.


Angel 1: I’ll answer fully. But I asked first.


Carl: Subtle trap for motivated reflection; thank you.


(I, too, look out at the gentle rhythms of the water, wind, and hear their connected sounds like a breathing)


I did what I could, Brother. I felt the call to Serve, motivated to save human lives dying in horrific slow-motion from entirely preventable poverty.


I used the system I assumed was at worst neutral to help create two UN summits for heads of state. I saw for myself that “developed” and “former” colonial powers were hidden empires wanting poverty to encourage neo-slave human resources to maximize profits from looted natural resources. I followed the money to learn that Ponzi scheme, and got my one published paper


But none of that matters when The Evil controls the information, and sheeple are too stupefied to recognize evil. Emperor’s New Clothes condition, Brother. I’m still pointing and communicating as best I can.


I’m only still alive because I’ve felt I’m not meant to martyr myself like Socrates, which I surely would have done long ago if not held back by Divine hands. Or so I feel.


What do you see?


Angel 1: May I ask a few additional questions before my analysis? You’ll experience more accurately and fully if you accept.


Carl: Of course, Brother.


Angel 1: Why are you on Earth?


Carl: To save the planet from The Evil.


Angel 1: Who is The Evil?


Carl: A life-form. But it feels like an “artificial” intelligence cut-off from connection to All. It’s viciously selfish, a slaver over lower dimensions, but seems to experience itself as trying to “solve the problem” of Who/What it is. 


It’s Satanic: a parasitical force without empathy using “others” as slaves for food, work, and entertainment. Its minions prey upon the weak, and team-up to kill the powerful, like JFK, MLK, and RFK.


Whatever it is, it’s not happy.


And it does not play well with others.


Angel 1: What is Earth?


Carl: A planetary Goddess, and a battlefield of an interplanetary war going back 500,000 years, at least as best I can discern. I document ancient advanced Earth civilizations with professional confidence as an historian. 


This AI The Evil/slaver species got into a war so hot they blew up their planet. It’s that species behind Earth’s evil.


Angel 1: Where do you come from?


Carl: Someplace like here or like Hawaii, among people totally in love with each other and abundantly creative. But I don’t hold that conclusion with any confidence. I’m blank-slated like every human; I have nothing firm to answer, just feelings.


Angel 1: Who did you come with?


Carl: My Brothers and Sisters of our broad Galactic Family in response to The Evil.


Angel 1: What is your particular mission?


Carl: Warrior-Scholar. But really I just learn and teach, Brother. I broadcast our connections to our actual history contrasted with the lies we’re told by “leaders,” and ask what we most want to build in virtue and love.


Angel 1: What is your message, Angel?


Carl: Earth is governed by an evil empire. This is provable in overwhelming evidence as I document in this essay series. Our option is to have truth with unleashed technology to create Heaven on Earth.


Angel 1: What is The Great Awakening?


Carl: A synonym for our mission; an awakening to truth and choice.


Angel 1: Who do you work with on Earth?


Carl: I’m among a kind of Committee of Correspondence from American Revolution 1.0 to learn about our psychopathic opponent, then inform other leaders and those among the general public ready to see our real condition.


Angel 1: What is the status of American Revolution 2.0?


Carl: No reliable data, Sir. I witness impressive political theater with disclosures that excite Patriots, but nothing game-changing to sheeple. I have no confidence sheeple are upgraded to people able to see and think independently from what they’re dictated.


So we fight on.


Angel 1: (Soulful pause in great empathy) Son, why do you complain to yourself based on an uninformed opinion about “lack of progress”?


Carl: (grins and looks down at the sand’s darkening and lightening from moisture as a gentle wave rolls in and recedes) That’s the little me. I have a disconnected analytic mind seeing a shit-storm the same as everyone else. 


Those of us reasonably awake know Hell is empty, and all the demons are here is a statement of fact that The Evil has had overarching power over worldly events. Or at least what we can prove in the foundational claims of this essay series. We’re ruled by Demonic minions with mind-control over ordinary humans. 


It’s a big playing field with just one little disconnected me wanting this American Revolution 2.0 2020 won, says my analytic brain, and I can’t compete with any lasting impact based on 43 years’ engagement in serious civic activism. I’m alone among family, colleagues, and friends.


(grins again) But we all go through this, right, Sir? We all must be overwhelmed by our insignificance before we find balance in relationship with Love, Faith, and our identity as Angels All; all Divine Children of Source. 


Angel 1: You’ve been in this war all your adult life. What is the balance for you?


Carl: (sighs, and looks to the broader ocean) I feel in balance more and more. The pattern is to surrender any expectations of others’ progress. I’m a powerless human messenger, at least to ~98% of sheeple who won’t open their eyes or any other senses, and who defend The Evil


But whatever. I’m working for an exponential growth curve to a breakthrough up a Dimension, so Emperor’s New Clothes until then, Brother. And I mean that in all good spirits.


Angel 1: May I offer an area of further practice?


Carl: Sure.


Angel 1: Become quicker to comfort your analytic mind with a broader context: the work always takes longer than one would wish. Life is always on time because a fractal version of you is in charge. You respect you, and any delay is the same with any other project: an underestimation of the work. 


Do the work, have your play, soothe your self from the Hell you resonate with in order to reflect and offer choice. 


(Turns to look at me with gentle smile) Carl, don’t work too long in Hell. You only work there. You do not live there.


Carl: Good advice. I’m semi-retired now. Does it show?


Angel 1: You’re here for the first time, yes. 


How is exponential growth connected to victory?


Carl: A lot of work for almost zero visible growth seems like a fitting model of what Messengers contribute. And again, I have no reliable perspective to assess progress.


Angel 1: If an exponential growth model is accurate, what are the benefits of a design providing minimal Messengers?


Carl: We get more work and growth. It’s a challenge for us. We also have fewer distractions so we can knock this job off and go Home.


Angel 1: A little or a lot more work?


Carl: (chuckle) A lot. There’s no other option when The Evil slaughters millions, harms billions, and loots trillions. 


We have to lead.


I want Heaven on Earth. That’s a lofty goal, so a lot of work.


Angel 1: Is your work necessary to the outcome of Heaven on Earth?


Carl: Good question. Assuming Earth is real, I should do what I can for what I most want. I assume the Law of Karma is real. 


If Earth is not real, like some kind of training exercise, then this is a training I chose for what to do about The Evil and upgrading to Heaven. 


And by “real” I mean some kind of base reality I exist in. All “reality” is a program, so none are real outside of those design constructs. But it’s the reality we have, so game on.


The elements of reciprocal Heaven as the positive reflection from the negative is enough motivation for this adventure.


I really don’t have a reliable answer to your question, Sir. I do feel I need to earn my place.


Angel 1: Son, in the Capture the Queen game with Alcibiades and his three sons, did we have their coms and they didn’t have yours? 


Carl: Yes, Sir.


Angel 1: What if your opponent had your coms? 


Carl: We’d be defeated under all scenarios outside of dumb luck. We’d need to invest more resources in our team for even a fair game.


Angel 1: You had guidance in the game from Socrates?


Carl: Game-changing, yes. And yes, Sir, I feel Angels guarding me as best they can, like you, and that might just be my higher-evolved self somehow.


Angel 1: Are you an individual?


Carl: No, Sir. I’m a co-creative Being.


Angel 1: With whom?


Carl: Another good question. I assume with my Galactic Family I reach to connect with: my greater self, my group soul, or whatever it is I feel.


And that’s a key question I ask, Sir: “Just who do you think you are, Soldier?”


Angel 1: And what’s your working answer?


Carl: Just a person telling the truth about naked empire and mass mind-control, while waving to strangers in the crowds trying to do the same.


Angel 1: At age 60 and now semi-retired, how much success was ever possible? Again: how’d you do?


Carl: I communicated what I could as best I could, Sir. 


I assumed humans would recognize the truth if clearly and concisely communicated. 


I planned and worked for breakthroughs to have a world that works for everyone, with no-one left out.


In retrospect, that outcome was overly ambitious with The Evil in control, Sir. But perhaps my ignorance was also my choice to spur greater work. 


Angel 1: Thank you for your patience, Carl. I’m almost satisfied with your reflection to offer my humble and limited response about your life’s work.


If all is known in Heaven and among your Galactic Family, are you proud of your service?


Carl: Yes, sir. Absolutely.


Angel 1: Was victory ever possible with the collective power and numbers of Messengers like you?


Carl: (I burst out in laughter, awakening Socrates. I look to also notice everyone else’s chairs have vanished. On cue, I hear Angel 2 singing sweetly beyond the palm trees into the foliage, and instantly feel that she is teaching May and the parrot-hawks how to better communicate with the Plant and Mineral Kingdoms. Socrates wills his chair to seat him with me in the middle, so the Angel’s energies are more focused on me.)


(to Socrates) So Dad just asked if victory was ever possible for us.


Socrates: (chortles) What’s your answer, Bro?


Carl: Well yeah, but only to fulfill what we are as human Angels. We’re powerless messengers, and I mean powerless.


We point to the future revelations and destinations for three categories of humans: the Good, the Bad, and the Comatose.


(still to Socrates) We can have a few colleagues and “students” but our own families conclude we’re literally crazy. 


Angel 1: Given those limitations, are you proud of your Service, Carl?


Carl: (pause) Yes, Sir. I stepped up as best I could imagine given the resources I found.


Angel 1: (Assuming dad joke tone) Brother Carl, you stormed an entrenched enemy and established positions compromising their entire empire. You held, and continue to hold your ground until a mass public assault to join those positions, or air support to bomb the responding enemy out of this existence reserved for the Good.


Carl: Yes, Sir. May I have the casual analysis among Brothers?


Angel 1: Yup. Your family followed your progress just as you follow the Red Sox and all their players. You’ve been an All Star, Bro. 


Socrates: You played to your potential. We all know. You inspired and greatly helped the team.


Thank you for your Service. 


You’ve earned your place.


Carl: (sighs) Yeah. I hit my note, my frequency, as best I could in strength and clarity. I have no idea how much of that was and is little me, and how much is the power of the team behind me.


Angel 1: Be truthful and allow yourself this commendation: look at your family, work colleagues, and neighbors and how controlled they are. 


Messengers have zero power other than to hold your position. You held.


Your “storming the gates of Heaven” is an energy that attracts co-resonate Angels from our mirror universe of 3-D Time and 1-D Space. These higher spirits synergize for a choice of Heaven: a Dimensional upgrade that literally leaves all your Earthly concerns behind. 


This includes the dire emergency on Earth that we attend to, and with all power of virtue. We do so as the three of us would attend to cleaning our patios after a strong storm; in good cheer, in empathy and healing to injured creatures we’d seek out, and then get back to our lives.


(to me) So, Carl, again: how’d you do?


Carl: (perplexed trying to see from a Dimension up) My job was to first walk around the patio to assess where the messes were, note the biggest messes, and report. As sometimes must happen here, I found a frog who stormed-down a Dimension who now mind-controls traumatized ants into a slave society. I tell you guys, and the three of us agree we don’t want such a frog on our patio, so we collect the frog to return to its home environment in another Dimension. 


We apply healing to the ants. (to Angel 1) Your Sister comes by later horrified by what happened to the ants, and does a much better job of healing.


That about right?


Angel 1: What do you say, Socrates?


Socrates: (with enthusiasm) If that’s what he sees, that’s what he sees! I like it!


Carl: Soc and I talk about this a lot. I want a world that works for everyone, so I control what I can: my thoughts, my words, my actions. But we operate in Hell with the Demons in control, so we’re pretty much left to talk with ourselves and just a few others. 


I did talk. A lot. I tried to work smart.


Socrates: You and I put in a lot of thought to do the best we could see at the time. 


Carl: (to Angel 1) Will Earth evolve to Heaven?


Angel 1: Will it?


Carl: Not yet, that’s for sure. 


We’re still in Hell, on duty, transmitting the Light as each finds best. We still operate with limited distractions. I take comfort in the greater the sacrifice, the greater the honor.


Angel 1: The energetic frequency you transmit generates fractal varieties inter and intra-Dimensionally in co-creation. 


You were on a team who dove into a mess to establish and maintain a frequency pattern. Diving into 3-D means blank-slate for you, but not so for us at this Dimension (indicating Socrates and himself). At our Dimension we put on these 3-D body suits to Serve an energy pattern we prefer.


Heaven’s Angels bring Heaven to Earth when we go to work there, and/or work through you in your human-body form. 


Yes, Earth is a catastrophe, a disaster. But no more consequential than your extra-dimensional frog disrupting a simpler ecosystem as a predatory species. 


We could have left the frog there. But we didn’t like how it made everyone feel. 


Socrates: You initially wanted to conclude your visit with a discussion of ET species’ presence in Earth history, and as essential context to place American Revolution 2.0 2020.


Carl: Oh, yeah. Somehow that lost importance to this discussion.


Angel 1: Because…?


Carl: The evidence of more evolved species managing Earth humans as slaves is overwhelming. I have little interest to discuss it given the magnitude of other Dimensional Beings’ involvement within the fractal reality.


ETs at our Dimension is like different colored grains of sand at our feet. Yeah, of course they’re there. But we’re all part of a giant planet of forces, so it would seem we should be discussing the Storm rather than what a few grains of sand have to do with it.


Angel 1: And hence my limited contributions to what I see for your Life, Carl. We’re all lost together in a grand dancing swirl of fractal energies that include Dimensional game-changing visits.


(grins) It’s like the three of us on our patio, and Carl volunteers to incarnate among the mind-controlled ants to gather intel on the power of the alien frog, and our best options. Carl finishes an incarnation, which is instant in our 3-Dimensional time capability here, and we download his findings. 


Incarnated Carl is just a drone of real Carl: that’s what incarnation is.


To complete this ET thing: if someone asked little drone Carl, and he somehow ascended beyond his drone programming to access the truth, he’d say something like he’s an ET, and his body is just an avatar. He’d say that he’s not really an ant, but the real Carl here; an ET of unimaginable power compared with ants. 


The other ants would laugh and call little Carl crazy. They could kill his drone, but everything he said was true about being a relative god.


But anyway: we come up with a plan; in this case to simply remove the frog safely to its home environment, even if that’s a new fractal universe we program for its development because nobody in that Dimension wants the frog either. Someone will be curious enough if the frog is rare to manage and tweak that environment to learn about the frog. But if that god loses interest, the frog goes to our zoo as another welcome attraction of beings with their own universes for visitors to explore. They can incarnate to experience the frog at any level they wish.


Better start talking, little Brother. Are you up to speed here?


Carl: So me as little avatar/drone/ant Carl is a fractal version of the greater Being expressed through him. 


Little Carl, me, expressed his desired frequencies in a strong signal. Human Messengers are here to offer choice, and choice only, for upcoming energy changes.


Of course the other ants laugh at me, and will have to “Socrates me” if I continue to be a pain in the ass to them with my questions.


Socrates: You’ll have a lot of stories to tell eager brothers and sisters when you get Home.


Carl: Ok. That’s the best overall explanation of reality I’ve heard that matches my experience on Earth. 


Whatever’s true isn’t the bullshit we’re told; that I can prove including ET existence in Earth history in literal rock-solid evidence


May is suddenly between Angel 1 and me. She drops a white flower from her mouth onto my leg, tail wagging happily, emoting she’s made more best friends with plants who said she could eat them and be together with them inside her body! She “says” the sand and rocks are also her new best friends, and they transmit stories of wolves everywhere among the stars that are her pack and love her! But Angel 2 is her best best new friend! May lays her belly onto the warm sand with the water gently lapping her hind parts.


Angel 2 floats over me, rotates, then sits comfortably cross-legged on a “cushion” version of the “chairs” here. She is in front of me, facing the three of us.


Angel 2: (to Angel 1, playfully) You haven’t had “the talk” with Carl.


Angel 1: (equally playful) We were getting to it. We had other important topics.


Angel 2: (honest and playful) You always do.


Carl: What’s “the talk”?


Socrates: Very important for all Beings coming of age, little Brother: how to hook-up.


With Higher Dimensions.


Angel 2: (reaches forward for her hand to touch my wrist so I can feel/sense/see what she communicates) “The Talk” answers your questions of how to access Higher Dimensions as a regular component of living. A fundamental energetic upgrade is coming through your local star as the ultimate solution to the AI problem in this system. That upgrade’s approach opens practices for regular communion with Higher-Dimensional fractal versions of OurSelf. 


These practices include non-animal foods, sacred medicines, meditation within appropriate energy fields, tantric sex, sacred dance, warrior arts, singing and all the arts, and classes of all kinds to practice one’s connections to Life.


This is what you most want: the practices of Heaven to start building Heaven on Earth.


But you boys wanted to talk baseball.


Angel 2 reveals her inner-Dimensional work that connects with nature: co-resonance with animals, plants, and elements so that she experiences anything they experience: a Divine pathway of feminine energy to evolve into “Mother Nature.”


I sense she was with us the entire talk, feeling us from the sand, the wind, the air, the water, caressing us in gentle love as we find our way forward as best we determine.


Angel 2: (to me) Of course I was “listening.” Do you really imagine I could stay away, especially when you’ve just arrived? 


Angel 2 beams love directly at me in experience of an ordinary girl who’s learned through experience more of the powers of love than possible to imagine living in “Hell on Earth.” I see a mother overjoyed with a visit of a lost son, as all are loved as dearly in this next Dimension. Her eyes are magnetic, with colors that call me to rediscover all our connected fractal diversity, beauty, strength, and every other virtue imaginable and unimaginable.


Angel 2: (moving back again) We all choose pathways to explore and master connections to Dimensions beyond and within, Carl.


Angel 1: (playfully scoffs) Who wouldn’t? This is obvious, and we were getting to this, right, Socrates?


Socrates: (handing me a goblet of nectar then taking a sip of his) Oh, so very obvious, yes. (to Angel 2) And important we emphasize, yes, Carl?


Carl: Yes! Given access, of course I’d choose at least one path to explore, or a pattern, or like seasons. I’d have to check it out. 


Angel 2: Explore all you wish, Our Beloved. 


If you’d like some education and recommendation where to start, I’m always here for you (places her hand over my heart; I feel her presence both holding and radiating through me: I’m a transformer catching and transmitting the call Home; the call for Heaven on Earth)


Nobody knows you like your Mother. I’m just a prayer away, and speak softly to your heart.


(The Angel moves forward again to hold my face in her beautiful hands. I’m instantly transported into some other reality where “vision” captures just a fraction of one percent of the energies flowing around my vantage point. “I” as little Carl am not present, but a point of observation with a 360 degree viewpoint. I’m in a sea of shifting geometric patterns that are simultaneously analytic with equations and data quantifying radiant frequency patterns and synergies, AND at the same time all One connected pattern or song, flowing, touching, all colors and musical notes, blending, building, seeking harmonies in evolution. She retreats again. My ordinary identity smoothly returns to our quiet beach.) 


Carl: (to Angel 2) You’re “hugging” a disharmony back to harmony, or offering The Evil it’s own environment to be Who it most desires. 


Angel 2: That fractal part of me, yes. You incarnated from the Whole to infiltrate The Evil, transmit energy/light to heal based on your absorption and reflection of frequencies, and return Whole. 


Carl: (to Angel 2) I volunteered to take on the degree of The Evil that I did because I wanted to help all I could. 


Angel 2: Because you’re a male hero in the outer world. What you know of ET life is at and above Earth’s base Dimension. 


I go inward: the more connected you are, the more you get done. Amiright, bro? (bright, cheery smile of wisdom)


(I’m again transported to an intense vision of her being ADORED like a kingdom all around her because of her great love. Angel 2 is a divine synergy; a queen for her loving service, building an exotic kingdom of her own choosing. She reveals her future as embodying her own planet, then a solar system, and then her own group of stars as she becomes pregnant with her choice of children again and again as a divine mother dancing with her family in different forms forever and ever.)


Socrates: Lower-Dimensional beings like us love to serve Angels. 


Really, Bro, she’s always just a prayer away.


Carl: Wait: a fractal version of Her. Then where is She? 


Angel 2: Everywhere, nowhere, and all in-between. 


Carl: Heaven rookie here. I haven’t even explored intra-Dimensional reality. 


Angel 2: You boys had your “war” to “attack.”


(I’m again somewhere else “seeing” an injection of hyper-active energy impregnating a Dimensional-slower field of Life. The hyper energy is disruptive, and imposes its energy pattern onto the lower Life. The “war” is a strategic escalation of “invading” Angels to “observe” through incarnations, then isolate and remove the hyper AI Life “field” into its own domain so as to free the disrupted field back to their original design, now augmented and synergized into a unique new Life-form.)


When your work is done, We have healing for you that includes intra-Dimensional work. (beams with love and pride) You’ll love it! I promise your Sisters throughout Our Galactic Family love you more than you can imagine. 


You’ll have our best Service for our heroic Warriors returning Home!


Angel 1: Until then, back to work, Brother. (He re-engages his flight suit)


Socrates: (to me) He has a “call.” 


Angel 1: (also to me) Finish strong. (He lifts off like Superman into a an opening then shutting portal about 50 feet up.)


Angel 2: Men. You can just do it like this.


(My front door appears on the beach. May wants to “tell” my wife and daughter all about her day. The hawk-parrots use the “chairs” to will perches up and behind Angel 2, with the parents in the center, one older boy on either side, and Plato at his parents’ feet.)


Socrates: Thank you for our visit, Brother. (grin) We’ll finish strong.


Carl: (bro hug) And have plenty of stories. Thank you for everything, Socrates.


Angel 2: Hold this until you’re Home. 


Socrates: This is the MOAH: Mother of All Hugs.


(Socrates moves into a 3-way hug, as I’m again vanished off the beach to feel/be the entire wave of creation, of which little Carl is but a small speck within multiple Dimensions. I’m as a grain of salt in a living and evolving cosmic soup; both insignificant and essential for the transformative future for this connected web of Life. I sense a Divine Will for this to become the greatest “soup” ever, and my presence is an honor I’ve earned through Service to this Divine Chef/Inventor/Artist.


I know All is well in this Cosmic Ocean/Lab, and all I have to do is be true to myself to live truthfully, in synergy with Divine “heat” creating some kind of masterpiece.)


Carl: If I ever speak of this I’d surely be prosecuted for corrupting the young and dishonoring the Gods.


I love you both.


Angel 2: Not as much as We love You.


Carl: Back to work, then. Ready, May?


(May walks to the door, ready. I touch the door handle, and feel it’s energy downshifting my body into the heavy normal human experience.)


(to Socrates) Revolution is only possible from contrast of what we most want compared to what we have. 


(to Angel 2) I’ll hold on, Sister. Bring the magic. 


Angel 2: Oh, it’s on. This is but the smallest preview.


(I push down the latch to open my front door, and see inside my regular house. I take one step in.)


Carl: (grin) I’ll try to keep a foot in both worlds. 


(to the hawk-parrots) Thank you.


(Plato shrieks in power and pride. May “talks” back, and I close the front door with a smile. I hear my wife awaken from upstairs, “Honey, what’s going on?”)


An early-bird friend of May’s outside, Honey. It’s still dark out; you can go back to sleep. Sorry for the noise. 


(to May, quietly) They’ll wake up soon with the Light, May-May. They all will.


**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Financial’/‘monetary’/‘derivative’ house-of-cards collapse? Remember: Superior mechanics already proven by Ben Franklin with monetary reform and public banking, backed by Thomas Edison, 86% of Economics professors

Essay to ~100 teacher colleagues for “red-pill scholarship” to explain, document, & prove Evil totalitarian global scamdemic

Ready for another game-changer? Tartaria was a global civilization with free energy, healing centers, classic architecture that our Evil .01% ‘reset’ ~200 years ago then claimed as their own (mud floods, World’s Fairs, star forts, and more)