Engaging local political leaderships with prima facie election fraud: five Mission Viejo City Council Members + Orange and Los Angeles County Registrars (1 of ?)

“Yes, I agree that the math in this situation looks impossible and certainly appears to be fraud.”  

~ Trish Kelley, Mission Viejo City Council Member

Format: 

  • Summary of events, 
  • Specific updates as they occur, 
  • Preview of coming events.
  • History: (articles 1). 

Summary (links = full documentation in those specific reports): 

As a patriot engaged in AmRev2/WW3, I’d like to both brief and prepare local political leaderships regarding election fraud and the broader “Great Awakening” of the public to systemic “official” lies/crimes.


Beginning July 27, 2026, I emailed my five Mission Viejo City Council Members regarding prima facie election fraud in the previous month’s election for Mayor of Los Angeles. My specific Council Member agrees the math demonstrates election fraud, with the other four declining to comment. 


I followed my Council Member’s advice, and emailed Orange and Los Angeles County’s voter registrars.


**

Update 1: Mission Viejo City Council


Beginning July 27, 2026, I emailed my five Mission Viejo City Council Members regarding prima facie election fraud in the previous month’s election for Mayor of Los Angeles. My specific Council Member agrees the math demonstrates election fraud, with the other four declining to comment. 


I followed my Council Member’s advice, and emailed Orange and Los Angeles County’s voter registrars.


**

Carl Herman Jul 27, 2026, 4:03 PM

to tkelley

A bigger picture inquiry


Dear Ms. Kelley,

Thank you for your Mission Viejo City Council leadership for 24 years, and inspirational city service for 49 years, Sister! I share with you a similar record of community service since 1977. Our family moved into your district three years ago; we appreciate the obvious care and competence of city management :)


Regarding the following, I’m willing to walk anyone through the data in person, over Zoom, phone, and/or email. 


I’m writing to discover the city’s response to prima facie election fraud that was most recently demonstrated in the Los Angeles Mayor primary “election” on June 2 (certified 38 days later on July 10 ‘cuz it’s election month+, not election day). Here is my public article walking any reader through the “vote” data to demonstrate election fraud is a rational and prima facie explanation of the data. I’ll summarize below in one paragraph.


Provable election fraud 50 miles to our north is also a local issue because election fraud is historical and systemic, and therefore already impacts all Mission Viejo families’ voices and tax dollars at national, state, and county levels. For example, the US federal government documents over a billion dollars of California Medicaid fraud from “care” “providers” charging people already dead ($900 million) and ineligible ($200 million), among many such reports of our tax dollars laundered through tragic-comic fraudsters (Minnesota’s “Quality Learing” “child” “care”). Also, the disturbing July 4 incident at Newport Beach shows trouble getting closer, Sister.


Prima facie election fraud data summary: The L.A. Mayor primary “election” places the first two vote receivers into the November final “election.” At the end of “election” day on June 2, Spencer Pratt was in second place. Over the next three days, “mail-in” “votes” were “counted”: third-place finisher City Council Member (and friend of incumbent Mayor Bass) Nithya Raman received ~9,000 of the first ~120,000 over June 3-4 (~7.5%), then over June 4-5 was credited with ~82,000 of the next ~158,000 “votes” (~51%) (see chart @ 2:00). This “vote” spike for Raman is less likely to occur than for you, dear reader, to win the next 11,000 Powerball lottery jackpots in a row. More comparisons here.


I am at your service to assist anyone to see the data with their own eyes.


For me to best understand you, Ms. Kelley, please include answers to these three questions in how you choose to respond.

  1. Are we in agreement with the math that Nithya Raman receiving ~7.5% of the first ~120,000 “mail-in” “votes”, then the explosion of ~51% of the next ~158,000 “votes” is so mathematically impossible that an artificial insertion of “votes” (election fraud) is our best initial explanation?
  2. If we are in agreement, what possible resources does our city have to address this prima facie crime that all informed in our city and state are deeply concerned about?
  3. If we are not in agreement with the math, please explain. 

Finally, do we share the same Oath of office (mine as a retired public school teacher of 38 years)?


“I, (insert your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.”


I’d like to contact all the MV Council Members, but wanted to start with you in my district for advice and initial reception of this extraordinary data.  


In Service,

Carl Herman

(phone omitted)

-- 

**
Carl Herman Fri, Jul 31, 2:56 PM
to tkelley

Dear Ms. Kelley,

As I haven’t received a response from you after three full business days, I wanted to offer three suggestions for consideration:

  • We all experience shock upon embrace that election fraud in the United States is real, historic, and significant. I encourage you, my Christian Sister, to be proud how you respond. Right now, you have an easy and honest minimum response to my first question: “Yes. The math shows election fraud is far more likely than an election-saving ‘surge’ of ‘votes’.” Then, unless you have better advice, I’ll address the other four MV City Council Members with the data, and we’ll go from there.
  • If election fraud is real for the top political office in Los Angeles, the second most populated city in our nation, then at least large sections of our city, state, and federal governments are unlawfully rogue. Because honest government at city, state, and/or federal levels would not tolerate election fraud in a leading American city, it’s reasonable to conclude “official” lies/crimes may be systemic. As a professional scholar with published research via The Claremont Colleges, I assert ~100 such areas of “official” lies/crimes are ongoing, and “covered” by complicit corporate media. If it’s easier to consider election fraud within this larger context, my public overview may help (just after the bulleted news stories).
  • Most importantly, the theaters of war we can see pale in significance to what Ephesians: 11-17 suggests:

11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

If I may be of service, please let me know. If I don’t receive a response by Sunday, I’ll address the other four MV City Council Members on Monday.


In Service,

Carl Herman

(phone omitted)

-- 

**

Trish Kelley  Jul 31, 2026, 4:26 PM

to me

I’m sorry; I have been swamped with a personal medical situation.  I did pull some information for you and forgot to send it.  I will send it now.  Trish

**
Jul 31, 2026, 4:34 PM

Hi Mr. Herman.  I am sorry I neglected to send you this information when I received it Monday.  Thanks for your email.  Election faud is very serious and very troubling.  The City Clerk has some information here, specifically regarding the City’s ability and resources in addressing alleged election crimes.  Trish

 

From: Alison Walker <awalker@cityofmissionviejo.org
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2026 4:52 PM
To: Trish Kelley <tkelley@cityofmissionviejo.org>
Cc: Elaine Lister <elister@cityofmissionviejo.org>; Jerry Hill <jhill@cityofmissionviejo.org>
Subject: RE: Bigger picture inquiry

 

Good evening Council Member Kelley,

 

Regarding Question 2 from the resident's email about the city's resources to address alleged election crimes, the factual and legal reality is that municipal cities in California possess zero legal jurisdiction, statutory authority, or operational resources to oversee, audit, investigate, or intervene in election administration. Instead, the legal responsibility for conducting elections, tabulating votes, and certifying outcomes is assigned exclusively to county governments, specifically the Orange County Registrar of Voters (OC ROV) locally, alongside the California Secretary of State at the state level. Furthermore, the specific election data cited by the resident involves a primary race in Los Angeles County, which falls entirely outside Mission Viejo’s municipal boundaries and outside the purview of the OC ROV.

 

You may want to direct the resident to the appropriate authorities who actually manage and oversee elections, such as pointing them to the Orange County Registrar of Voters at https://ocvote.gov/ for general technical transparency reports, or to the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk at http://lavote.gov/ for questions specifically concerning LA County's election processes.

 

Thank you,

 

Logo

Description automatically generated

Alison Walker, CMC, CPMC
City Clerk
City of Mission Viejo
200 Civic Center | Mission Viejo, California 92691
(949) 470-3031

https://cityofmissionviejo.org

 

**

Carl Herman  Aug 3, 2026, 2:01 PM 

to Trish

Thank you for responding, Trish, but you answered none of my questions. Please do so:


For me to best understand you, Ms. Kelley, please include answers to these three questions in how you choose to respond.

  1. Are we in agreement with the math that Nithya Raman receiving ~7.5% of the first ~120,000 “mail-in” “votes”, then the explosion of ~51% of the next ~158,000 “votes” is so mathematically impossible that an artificial insertion of “votes” (election fraud) is our best initial explanation?
  2. If we are in agreement, what possible resources does our city have to address this prima facie crime that all informed in our city and state are deeply concerned about?
  3. If we are not in agreement with the math, please explain. 

Finally, do we share the same Oath of office (mine as a retired public school teacher of 38 years)?

“I, (insert your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.”z

Carl Herman


**

Carl Herman  Aug 4, 2026, 8:35 AM

to Trish


Sister: please know I will fully share your responses with the other City Council Members, and with THOUSANDS of others. Please consider my recommendation to simply speak the truth that I already offered, pray, and shine with your highest light :)


For what it's worth, my opinion of your current ignoring of a constituent's direct questions and professional documentation of an emergency condition (albeit ongoing) already costing all MV families thousands of our tax dollars every year will be historically viewed dimly.

Trish: I promise you the math I document is true. All I'm asking of you is to look with your own eyes, and tell me what you see.

God Bless You,

Carl

**

Trish Kelley  Aug 4, 2026, 3:11 PM

to me

Dear Mr. Herman,

I answered question 2 previously.  I will send it again.  As for 1 and 3, yes I agree the math is very revealing and certainly suggests fraud.  The problem is it has not been proven.  Cities do not have authority to audit or investigate or intervene in election administration.  One solution to this issue is to pass the Voter ID legislation which will be on the ballot in November.  I have been helping with that campaign by addressing and stuffing envelopes which will provide information for voters.


  1. Yes, I agree that the math in this situation looks impossible and certainly appears to be fraud.
  2. Regarding the question about the city's resources to address alleged election crimes, the factual and legal reality is that municipal cities in California possess zero legal jurisdiction, statutory authority, or operational resources to oversee, audit, investigate, or intervene in election administration. Instead, the legal responsibility for conducting elections, tabulating votes, and certifying outcomes is assigned exclusively to county governments, specifically the Orange County Registrar of Voters (OC ROV) locally, alongside the California Secretary of State at the state level. Furthermore, the specific election data cited by the resident involves a primary race in Los Angeles County, which falls entirely outside Mission Viejo’s municipal boundaries and outside the purview of the OC ROV.
  3. I have not confirmed the specificities of your math, but it does concur with what I have heard regarding the numbers.  I agree it is very disturbing.
  4. Oath of office:  yes, that is the oath of office I take.


Let me know if you would like further information about efforts to get the information and vote out regarding Voter ID and how you can help.

Trish


**


Carl Herman  Aug 7, 2026, 11:01 AM 

to wbucknumbgoodellrrueschcvasquezTrish


Dear MV City Council Members Bucknum, Goodell, Ruesch, and Vasquez, 


Thank you all for impressive and various community services in your bios! I share a similar record of community service since 1977. Our family moved to MV three years ago; we appreciate the obvious care and competence of city management :)


I’ve already briefed my Council Member, Trish, and will share her answers to three questions I’ll also ask each of you. I’m willing to walk anyone through the data in person, over Zoom, phone, and/or email.


My purpose is to both brief our city’s government leadership, and to discover possible responses regarding ongoing prima facie election fraud. The most recent example is the Los Angeles Mayor primary “election” on June 2 (certified 38 days later on July 10 ‘cuz it’s election month+, not election day). Here is my public article walking any reader through the “vote” data to demonstrate election fraud is a rational and prima facie explanation of the data. I’ll summarize that data below in one paragraph.


Provable election fraud 50 miles to our north is also a local issue because election fraud is historic and systemic, and therefore already impacts all Mission Viejo families’ voices and tax dollars at national, state, and county levels. For example, the US federal government documents over a billion dollars of California Medicaid fraud from “care” “providers” charging people already dead ($900 million) and ineligible ($200 million), among many such reports of our tax dollars laundered through tragic-comic fraudsters (Minnesota’s “Quality Learing” “child” “care”). Also, the disturbing July 4 incident at Newport Beach shows trouble getting closer, Sister.


Prima facie election fraud data summary: The L.A. Mayor primary “election” places the first two vote receivers into the November final “election.” At the end of “election” day on June 2, Spencer Pratt was in second place. Over the next three days, “mail-in” “votes” were “counted”: third-place finisher City Council Member (and friend of incumbent Mayor Bass) Nithya Raman received ~9,000 of the first ~120,000 over June 3-4 (~7.5%), then over June 4-5 was credited with ~82,000 of the next ~158,000 “votes” (~51%) (see chart @ 2:00). This “vote” spike for Raman is less likely to occur than for you, dear reader, to win the next 11,000 Powerball lottery jackpots in a row. More comparisons here.


Again, I am at your service to assist anyone to see the data with their own eyes.


Please include answers to these three questions in how you choose to respond.

  1. Are we in agreement with the math that Nithya Raman receiving ~7.5% of the first ~120,000 “mail-in” “votes”, then the explosion of ~51% of the next ~158,000 “votes” is so mathematically impossible that an artificial insertion of “votes” (election fraud) is our best initial explanation?
  2. If we are in agreement, what possible resources does our city have to address this prima facie crime that all informed in our city and state are deeply concerned about?
  3. If we are not in agreement with the math, please explain. 

Trish confirmed that we all share the same Oath of office (mine as a retired public school teacher of 38 years):


“I, (insert your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.”


Trish’s responses:

  1. Yes, I agree that the math in this situation looks impossible and certainly appears to be fraud.
  2. Regarding the question about the city's resources to address alleged election crimes, the factual and legal reality is that municipal cities in California possess zero legal jurisdiction, statutory authority, or operational resources to oversee, audit, investigate, or intervene in election administration. Instead, the legal responsibility for conducting elections, tabulating votes, and certifying outcomes is assigned exclusively to county governments, specifically the Orange County Registrar of Voters (OC ROV) locally, alongside the California Secretary of State at the state level. Furthermore, the specific election data cited by the resident involves a primary race in Los Angeles County, which falls entirely outside Mission Viejo’s municipal boundaries and outside the purview of the OC ROV.
  3. I have not confirmed the specificities of your math, but it does concur with what I have heard regarding the numbers.  I agree it is very disturbing.

In closing, I respectfully suggest that all humanity are witnessing a “Great Awakening” to “official” lies/crimes previously “covered” by corporate media (then formalized in our children’s textbook “his-stories”), and that current events will continue to escalate exposure. 


In Service,

Carl Herman


**


Carl Herman  Aug 13, 2026, 11:17 AM 

to wbucknumbgoodellrrueschcvasquezTrish    


Dear MV City Council Members Bucknum, Goodell, Ruesch, and Vasquez,


As I haven’t received a response from any of you after three full business days, I wanted to offer three suggestions for consideration:

  • We all experience shock upon embrace that election fraud in the United States is real, historic, and significant. I encourage you, my two Brothers and two Sisters, to be proud how you respond. Right now, you all have an easy and honest minimum response to my first question: “Yes. The math shows election fraud is far more likely than an election-saving ‘surge’ of ‘votes’.” Then, unless you have better advice, I’ll take Trish’s information to ask similar questions of  Orange and L.A. Counties’ Registrar of Voters, and give MV City Council Members opportunity to co-sign in request for answers.
  • If election fraud is real for the top political office in Los Angeles, the second most populated city in our nation, then at least large sections of our city, state, and federal governments are unlawfully rogue. Because honest government at city, state, and/or federal levels would not tolerate election fraud in a leading American city, it’s reasonable to conclude “official” lies/crimes are systemic. As a professional scholar with published research via The Claremont Colleges, I assert ~100 such areas of “official” lies/crimes are ongoing, and “covered” by complicit corporate media. If it’s easier to consider election fraud within this larger context, my public overview may help (just after the bulleted news stories).
  • Most importantly, the theaters of war we can see pale in significance to what Ephesians: 11-17 suggests:

11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

If I may be of service, please let me know. 


If I don’t receive a response by Sunday, please know I will fully share your silence with THOUSANDS of others on Monday. Please consider my recommendation to simply speak the truth I already offered, pray, and shine with your highest light :)


For what it's worth, my opinion of ignoring a constituent's direct questions and professional documentation of an emergency condition (albeit ongoing) already costing all MV families thousands of our tax dollars every year will be historically viewed dimly.


I promise the math I document is accurate. I'm asking each of you to look with your own eyes, and share what you see.


God Bless You All,

In Service,

Carl Herman


**

Carl Herman  12:21 PM (1 hour ago) 

to wbucknumbgoodellrrueschcvasquezTrish 


MV City Council Team:


Only Trish exercised her voice, so far, and I encourage you all, my Brothers and Sisters :)


I respectfully remind all of us to HONOR our mutual Oath while we grapple with the continuing “Great Awakening” revealing “official” lies/crimes:

  1. I’ll cc you all with my inquiries to Enedina Chhim (Outreach Manager for OC Registrar of Voters), and to LACO’s Registrar-Recorder media outreach because such empire-ending prima facie election fraud proof 50 miles north of us already threatens MV’s “Guiding Principles” to “preserve local control”, “promote fiscal stability,” and “promote funding opportunities” (because county, state, and federal ongoing apparent election fraud connects to collective trillions of our tax dollars fraudulently spent, as already documented).
  2. Regarding fiscal stability and promoting funding opportunities, are any of you aware of “public banking” and “monetary reform”? This is published research (Claremont Colleges) that again I am willing to brief anyone in person, Zoom, phone, email to see the data for themselves with their own eyes (introduction below).

The GREAT news is that solutions exist to ascend humanity into an advanced future, but we’ll never get there with current predator/parasitic puppetician psychopathic public serpents engaged in ongoing Orwellian-illegal and lie-started Wars of Aggression, bankster looting in the literal quadrillions (1000 trillions), and corporate media lying then placed into our children’s public education texts. Again, if it’s easier to consider election fraud within this larger context, my public overview may help (just after the bulleted news stories).


In closing, here’s $1,000,000 for each of your families (intro):


Open letter to school boards, teachers’ unions, families: Funding crisis for all public goods & services already solved by Ben Franklin with monetary reform and public banking, backed by Thomas Edison, 86% of Economics professors

American families could have ~$1,000,000 per household in benefits from monetary reform and public banking. This is literally the most valuable information you can learn. 


Colleagues and I presenting this data have written and presented at professional international economic conferences and have zero challenges to this information, such as this 2015 paper published by The Claremont Colleges for their ~2,000 person international economics conference, and this 2012 paper


I also assert that I've worked with ~2,000 Advanced Placement Economics teachers through their discussion board since 2009, and no colleague has ever challenged the factual accuracy of what I am about to explain and document. 


These two reforms are easy to learn: 

  • Monetary reform simply means being able to create money as a positive number to directly pay for public goods and services. What we have only creates "money" as its Orwellian-opposite, debt, which explains how and why total debt increases exponentially. Creating money as a positive number has triple and game-changing benefits: upgraded infrastructureemployment, and falling prices to the extent infrastructure investment returns more economic output than cost (this usually happens).
  • Public banking is creating in-house and at-cost credit instead of selling debt securities to the public. In-house and at-cost credit reduces total nominal debt costs by ~50% compared with paying Wall Street "debt experts" and interest. The one state with a public bank is North Dakota: also the one and only state with increasing budget surpluses from their paying half of what all other 49 states pay for debt.

In Service,

Carl Herman


**

Update 2: Orange and Los Angeles County Registrars 

 

Carl Herman 12:31 PM (57 minutes ago)

to enedina.chhimwbucknumbgoodellrrueschcvasquezTrish

Prima facie election fraud inquiry

 Dear Ms. Chhim,

I’m writing to discover the county’s response to prima facie election fraud that was most recently demonstrated in the Los Angeles Mayor primary “election” on June 2 (certified 38 days later on July 10 in election month+, not election day). 


My Mission Viejo City Council Members have all been briefed, and are cc’d. My Council Member: “Yes, I agree that the math in this situation looks impossible and certainly appears to be fraud.”


Here is my public article walking any reader through the “vote” data to demonstrate election fraud is a rational and prima facie explanation of the data, and a paragraph summary:


Prima facie election fraud data summary: The L.A. Mayor primary “election” places the first two vote receivers into the November final “election.” At the end of “election” day on June 2, Spencer Pratt was in second place. Over the next three days, “mail-in” “votes” were “counted”: third-place finisher City Council Member (and friend of incumbent Mayor Bass) Nithya Raman received ~9,000 of the first ~120,000 over June 3-4 (~7.5%), then over June 4-5 was credited with ~82,000 of the next ~158,000 “votes” (~51%) (see chart @ 2:00). This “vote” spike for Raman is less likely to occur than for you, dear reader, to win the next 11,000 Powerball lottery jackpots in a row. More comparisons here.


I am at your service to assist anyone to see the data with their own eyes.


For me to best understand you, Ms. Chhim, please include answers to these three questions in how you choose to respond.

  1. Are we in agreement with the math that Nithya Raman receiving ~7.5% of the first ~120,000 “mail-in” “votes”, then the explosion of ~51% of the next ~158,000 “votes” is so mathematically impossible that an artificial insertion of “votes” (election fraud) is our best initial explanation?
  2. If we are in agreement, what possible resources does our county have to address this prima facie crime that all informed in OC and CA are deeply concerned about?
  3. If we are not in agreement with the math, please explain. 

Finally, I respectfully remind you that we share the same Oath of office (mine as a retired public school teacher of 38 years):


“I, (insert your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.”


Please respond within three business days.  


In Service,

Carl Herman


**


Carl Herman  12:34 PM (57 minutes ago)

 to voterinfomediainfowbucknumbgoodellrrueschcvasquezTrish

Prima facie election fraud inquiry


Dear Media Team,


I’m writing to discover the county’s response to prima facie election fraud that was most recently demonstrated in the Los Angeles Mayor primary “election” on June 2 (certified 38 days later on July 10 in election month+, not election day). 


My Mission Viejo City Council Members have all been briefed, and are cc’d. My Council Member: “Yes, I agree that the math in this situation looks impossible and certainly appears to be fraud.”


Here is my public article walking any reader through the “vote” data to demonstrate election fraud is a rational and prima facie explanation of the data, and a paragraph summary:


Prima facie election fraud data summary: The L.A. Mayor primary “election” places the first two vote receivers into the November final “election.” At the end of “election” day on June 2, Spencer Pratt was in second place. Over the next three days, “mail-in” “votes” were “counted”: third-place finisher City Council Member (and friend of incumbent Mayor Bass) Nithya Raman received ~9,000 of the first ~120,000 over June 3-4 (~7.5%), then over June 4-5 was credited with ~82,000 of the next ~158,000 “votes” (~51%) (see chart @ 2:00). This “vote” spike for Raman is less likely to occur than for you, dear reader, to win the next 11,000 Powerball lottery jackpots in a row. More comparisons here.


I am at your service to assist anyone to see the data with their own eyes.


For me to best understand you, please include answers to these three questions in how you choose to respond.

  1. Are we in agreement with the math that Nithya Raman receiving ~7.5% of the first ~120,000 “mail-in” “votes”, then the explosion of ~51% of the next ~158,000 “votes” is so mathematically impossible that an artificial insertion of “votes” (election fraud) is our best initial explanation?
  2. If we are in agreement, what possible resources does our county have to address this prima facie crime that all informed in OC and CA are deeply concerned about?
  3. If we are not in agreement with the math, please explain. 

Finally, I respectfully remind you that we share the same Oath of office (mine as a retired public school teacher of 38 years):


“I, (insert your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.”


Please respond within three business days.  


In Service,

Carl Herman


**

Preview of coming events: I'll follow-up :)

**

I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History (also credentialed in Mathematics), with all economic factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here) with published research. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.


**

Carl Herman worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu 


Note: My work from 2011 to October 2017 is on Washington’s Blog, which the owner closed from Internet censorship in 2019, and heresince, with 1,000+ public essays and ~1,000 video interviews to 50+million views. Work back to 2009 is censored by Examiner.com(blocked author pages: herehere). This means that some links in essays are inactive. If you’d like to see those articles, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the search box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Financial’/‘monetary’/‘derivative’ house-of-cards paper-collapse? Superior mechanics READY NOW proven by Ben Franklin, backed by 86% of Economics professors: monetary reform + public banking

The one article you need to prove current US wars are lie-started Wars of Aggression not even close to lawful self-defense, war-murder millions, loot trillions, and require YOUR voice for .01% arrests

Open letter to school boards, teachers’ unions, families: Funding crisis for all public goods & services already solved by Ben Franklin with monetary reform and public banking, backed by Thomas Edison, 86% of Economics professors