Engaging local political leaderships with prima facie election fraud: Orange County Registrar ‘responds,’ L.A. County silence, Mission Viejo City Council considers BREAKTHROUGHS of public banking + monetary reform (2 of ?)

“Yes, I agree that the math in this situation looks impossible and certainly appears to be fraud.”  

~ Trish Kelley, Mission Viejo City Council Member 

Format: 

  • Summary of events, 
  • Specific updates as they occur, 
  • Preview of coming events.
  • History: (articles 1, 2). 


Summary (links = full documentation in those specific reports): 

As a patriot engaged in AmRev2/WW3, I’d like to both brief and prepare local political leaderships regarding election fraud and the broader “Great Awakening” of the public to systemic “official” lies/crimes.


Beginning July 27, 2026, I emailed my five Mission Viejo City Council Members regarding prima facie election fraud in the previous month’s election for Mayor of Los Angeles. My specific Council Member agrees the math demonstrates election fraud, with the other four declining to comment. 


I followed my Council Member’s advice, and emailed Orange and Los Angeles County’s voter registrars. After two weeks, OC’s voter registrar responded by failing to answer any of the three questions I asked, and I gave him a likely last opportunity to come clean with the data. L.A. County failed to respond to my three emails and two voicemails, so I’ll escalate within L.A. County government and request support from Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), L.A. Sheriff, CA Secretary of State, CA Attorney General, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).


I also introduced monetary reform and public banking to my five Mission Viejo City Council Members; worth ~$1,000,000 per average MV family. After two weeks of four emails and one phone call, I have no response. 


**

Update 1: Orange and Los Angeles County Registrars

Chhim, Enedina
Aug 22, 2026, 12:58 PM (8 days ago)
to me

Good afternoon, Mr. Herman,

 

As discussed during our recent phone conversation, your inquiry was forwarded for review upon receipt of your email. Following your call yesterday, I also followed up with our team to inform them that you had contacted us to request an update on the status of your inquiry.

 

Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free to let me know.

 

Thank you,

 

Enedina Chhim | Outreach Manager | Orange County Registrar of Voters

1300 S. Grand Avenue, Bld C | Santa Ana, California 92705 | 714.567.5106

Enedina.Chhim@ocvote.gov


**


Carl Herman

to Enedina

Hi Enedina,
I haven't heard anything from the Registrar's Office that you forwarded my data/questions to. May I have a name, contact email and phone number, and will you also follow-up?

Thank you,
Carl Herman

**

Carl Herman

to Enedina

Please?
Thank you,
Carl
Sent from my iPhone

**

Media Support MediaSupport@ocvote.gov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one article you need to prove current US wars are lie-started Wars of Aggression not even close to lawful self-defense, war-murder millions, loot trillions, and require YOUR voice for .01% arrests

‘Financial’/‘monetary’/‘derivative’ house-of-cards paper-collapse? Superior mechanics READY NOW proven by Ben Franklin, backed by 86% of Economics professors: monetary reform + public banking

Open letter to school boards, teachers’ unions, families: Funding crisis for all public goods & services already solved by Ben Franklin with monetary reform and public banking, backed by Thomas Edison, 86% of Economics professors