Martin King's last sermon 'Why America may go to Hell' polarizes Americans’ choice: either .01% arrests for Crimes Against Humanity annually killing millions + looting trillions OR earn life in Hell
“And I come by here to say that America, too, is going to hell if she doesn’t use her wealth. If America does not use her vast resources of wealth to end poverty and make it possible for all of God’s children to have the basic necessities of life, she, too, will go to hell.” ~ Martin King, 1968
“It seems that I can hear the God of history saying, ‘That was not enough! But I was hungry, and ye fed me not. I was naked, and ye clothed me not. I was devoid of a decent sanitary house to live in, and ye provided no shelter for me. And consequently, you cannot enter the kingdom of greatness. If ye do it unto the least of these, my brethren, ye do it unto me.’ That’s the question facing America today.” ~ Martin King, 5 days before assassination, 1968
“The time is always right to do what is right.” ~ Martin King, 1964
Dr. King’s 2-minute message to you:
The King Family civil trial verdict is the US government assassinated Martin. The family’s conclusion is that US government “leaders” acted to prevent King’s occupation of Washington, DC beginning that summer until the Vietnam War was ended, with those funds redirected to end domestic poverty.
Martin was to deliver his sermon Why America may go to Hell that Sunday. We don’t know the content Martin would have chosen, but we do know the Vietnam War was lie-started and Orwellian-illegal, and within context of ongoing US rogue state empire extending to our world of the present.
I’d like to attempt Martin’s sermon (previous “interview” here), as best I imagine his voice responding to our world of the present, and with the benefit of 51 more years’ experience of American empire annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions. These facts are fully documented at the end of the sermon.
Why America may go to Hell
Brothers and Sisters: American so-called “leadership” is taking America to Hell.
The American people must choose whether to continue following into the Hell of forever wars started on lies, the Hell of forever poverty crushing emotions and bodies of millions of our Brothers and Sisters both foreign and domestic, and the Hell of forever and escalating debt owed to the liars and psychopaths asking us to follow them deeper and deeper into Hell.
The Hells of war, body and soul-crushing poverty and debt have an alternative: We the People rise with our voices for lawful arrests of these criminals, rise with our love for humanity, and peacefully reject unlawful orders they hiss for us to kill in our nation’s name, maintain neocolonialism parasitizing natural and human resources under our flag, and enslaving our children in debt “to make American great again.”
The American people’s choice is one of intellectual integrity and moral courage.
It is an easy test to pass, for God has allowed this nation to descend deeper and deeper into Hell so that the choice cannot be made any more clear. Only those Brothers and Sisters with their eyes closed listening to American political and media “leaders,” and Hell's minions choosing evil, exist to oppose us for there is no public position of weakness in the three central topics I present today. This is a contest where all the facts and the might of God is on our side, with our opponents only having deception, fear, and hate to herd sheeple to fight each other.
Will enough of us open our eyes to see the truth? Will enough of us open our hearts to hear the cries from the oppressed? Will enough of us use our thoughts, words, feet and hands to demand our spiritual ideals be realized as Jesus tells us, “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another as I have loved you.”
That is the test: truth and love for Heaven on Earth, OR lies and fear for ongoing Hell.
I speak to the choir today. I hope my words are helpful to make this choice, this test, easier to pass for those willing. Let’s look at the lies and fears offered in forever wars, forever poverty, and forever debt so that truth stands more distinctly from lies. Let’s look at the answers to each of these Hellish conditions so that our choice’s consequences are crystal-clear, and our soul’s mission complete to offer invitation into Heaven.
Jesus told us, “Many are invited but few accept.” But perhaps love and truth are stronger now in the hearts and minds of humanity. At least we shall try, for there is no option for us except to close our hearts, to close our connection to God, and to accept Hell.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve seen enough now in my heart and mind to know there is no “hope for change” by our government, our financial leaders, our media and education. We will only have new wars to fight new terrorists or communists or even to turn the wars against “Truthers” such as us. We will only have poverty blamed on those making the least and working the hardest, for those lucky enough to find work. We will only have more and more debt thrown onto the backs of the public while oligarchs laugh in glee over their parasitic cleverness.
Haven’t you also seen and heard enough, my Brothers and Sisters? Haven’t you carried your burdens that only increase far enough, haven’t you been patient far too long? How much longer do you require before the answer comes to your lips to arrest these War Criminals, these Criminals Against Humanity, these literal psychopaths wiping imaginary tears with middle-fingers as they orchestrate more and more sadistic variations of Hell for your families, loved ones, and you?
Let the facts empower your spirits, your voices, and your actions. Let us tell the truth about the Hells we face in war, poverty, and debt, and the stunningly simple solutions of love, opportunity, and simply telling the difference between negative and positive numbers that make all the difference between debt and abundance.
Forever Hell of war
War is illegal. Two world wars initiated two US treaties, Kellogg-Briand and the UN Charter, that according the Article 6 of the US Constitution are US supreme law: it is illegal to use military attacks except under attack by another nation’s government.
No nation’s government has stupidly attacked the strongest military in the world. It’s the opposite: the strongest military in the world is operated by evil to attack the weak to steal natural resources and enslave their human resources to extract maximum profits.
The targeted nations are often democracies: the US has attempted to overthrow more than 80 nations since WW2, “regime-changes,” and successful in over 40 nations that professionals can document. These “interventions for democracy” killed about 30 million; more than Hitler’s Nazis. Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts; the US started 201 of them. The world’s people view the US as the top threat to world peace, three times more than any other nation.
US military must honor their Oaths of Enlistment to refuse all orders to attack or support the US as an invading force, for no order is lawful for unlawful Wars of Aggression. Americans working in government and education must voice this opposition, and demand arrests of those issuing these unlawful orders as War Criminals and Criminals Against Humanity. All Americans of intellectual integrity and moral courage must end these wars killing millions and harming billions through demand for lawful remedy to stop the killers: arrest them.
The Hell of war can be stopped by Americans’ stand for the most basic rule of law: stop the most organized, trained, and armed military in world history from continuing to be lied-into illegal Wars of Aggression they are Oath-bound to recognize and refuse.
These Hells of war are Orwellian-illegal, they are Emperor’s New Clothes obvious, and if these lies were transferred to similar acts of violence in our neighborhoods we would instantly recognize the killers as gangsters attempting to overtake us as subjects to their criminal empire.
War is illegal.
Americans will choose to either continue funding, cheering, and manning the Hell of illegal war, or ending it with truth and justice.
Forever Hell of poverty
American “leaders” have promised the end of world poverty at global summits since 1969, from data without opposition that ending poverty always reduces population growth rate, always preserves the environment as people live for long-term choices, the CIA reporting that ending poverty is the single best way to end terrorism, and the price tag just 0.7% of national income for a 10-year investment; less than a tenth of ongoing income stolen by colonial domination.
The Hell of poverty kills a million children a month, and when we go back just 25 years in time to 1994 and count that grim harvest, more people have died from preventable poverty than from all the wars, all the revolutions, all acts of violence combined for all of recorded human history.
I’ll say that again: since the Clintons were in the White House, more people have died gruesomely painful and slow deaths from poverty, with that poverty entirely preventable, than the combined total of deaths from each and every war on planet Earth combined with all other deaths from violence in the entire recorded 6,000 years of human history. This total is over 400 million; more people needlessly poverty-murdered than the entire population of the US plus an additional California and Texas.
In the face of this slaughter of innocents, those souls born into poverty, our government always has reasons and funding for illegal wars, but silence and avoidance regarding poverty.
They cannot answer why their policies are right, because they are so wrong.
They cannot justify their inactions because all agree the actions they promised are right.
Brothers and Sisters, this is truly Hell on Earth. American “leaders” are for this Hell because this is what they choose to do. They choose by voting and funding: war, yes; ending poverty, no.
American “leaders”’ promises to end poverty are as empty as their failed legal requirement to enforce the 14th Amendment of equal protection under the law for 100 years. They stand for inaction as 30,000 children die daily as they stood with violent racists lynching the former slave-race daring to stand as equals.
Domestic American poverty rates include 40% of our own children living at least a year in poverty, 72% of California students at public schools with over half the children classified as “socio-economically disadvantaged, and a real unemployment rate over 20% if we counted as we did during the Great Depression. I could go on. The truth is that your “leaders” are liars to hide this data from you, liars to always spin with whatever disinformation serves to pretend America is always great, and liars to hide that over 6,000 US military veterans have died from suicide each year since 2008 directly connected to those lie-started illegal Wars of Aggression.
We must speak the truth for all victims of American empire, both foreign and domestic.
The truth is that American “leaders” are liars and War Criminals.
The truth is that American “leaders” are guilty of Crimes Against Humanity for intentional policies ignoring poverty they’ve repeatedly pledged to uphold.
The truth is that American leaders are hypocrites: pledging to uphold the law while violating the most important ones with impunity up to now.
The truth is that American leaders are traitors; guilty of attacking our own military by lying them into illegal wars that make them targets of Patriots defending their homes from foreign invaders.
The truth is that American “leaders” promise honor but only lead into Hell.
But there’s one more truth we need to tell: the trillions they loot.
Forever Hell of looting
The American neocolonial empire of the present is similar to all historic empires. The British looted $45 trillion from India from 1765 to 1938 in modern dollars; that’s about $260 billion every year. To put this in perspective, this one example of a “developed” nation promised a ten-year reinvestment to its colonial victims totaling $180 billion, or $18 billion a year for ten years to meet their 0.7% of national income promise to the poorest of the poor. This one example of a “modern” nation “leading the world for freedom” therefore looted $45 trillion and won’t even return less than one-half of one percent they stole under their military’s guns to save the lives of a million children’s gruesome deaths each and every month.
Brothers and Sisters: our leaders work for evil, they work for demons, they create Hell on Earth in the shadows of lies and empty hearts making empty promises.
Now I see in your eyes and feel your souls shake as I speak deeper truths. But we must not turn away from truth, but turn towards it. Jesus spoke, “The truth shall set you free,” and many a wise person amended, “but first it will upset you deeply.” It is not my job as one of His ministers to make you comfortable, but to point to that making all of us most uncomfortable yet not the topics of our political and spiritual discourses. I spoke in 1967: “Ultimately a genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.”
It is these topics of immoral and illegal wars, poverty, and looting that must be at the forefront of our conversations if we wish to fulfill Jesus’ one and only commandment to love each other.
American looting has another form: the lie that debt is “money.” This is a complicated subject that I will only touch upon with the wisdom of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, and Henry Ford who are among dozens of our brightest historical minds simplifying economics to elementary mathematics of positive and negative numbers. Our “leaders” create what we use for money as negative numbers owed back to them at interest. This is our debt system that they lie to call a “monetary system.” This is why America sinks deeper and deeper into debt: the mechanics of creating negative numbers forever and ever can only increase that tragic-comic total until we have the world we see: the greatest economy in world history with over $20 trillion in national debt with our “leaders” telling us our only solution is our own austerity to make by with even less.
There is a simple solution to this system of creating debt and handing the hard-working American families a bill they can never pay. Franklin documented that colonial Pennsylvania operated without need for taxes by creating debt-free money to pay for its infrastructure, and they were the bank to redirect interest profits back to the public good. Edison and Ford dedicated their 1921 summer vacation for a media tour to promote this idea, making clear creating money as a positive number to directly pay for projects like hydroelectricity having triple and game-changing benefits of higher productivity, more and better jobs, and overall falling prices because investing in infrastructure is far less than the gains in economic performance.
You can’t believe me, but I will tell you anyway and encourage you to look for yourselves: the benefits of creating debt-free money by government in proportion to what’s needed to prevent inflation, monetary reform, and public banking to create in-house and at-cost credit rather than feeding profits to corrupt “too big to fail” Wall Street banksters is a million dollars for each and every American household.
The enormity of American “leaders” looting is almost beyond imagination, truly evil, and the Hell Americans face daily with struggle and fear to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table.
This Hell of debt is hella’ debt.
I know I’m taxing your patience to tell you that your patience with taxes should end with demand of .01% arrests, so we should conclude our sermon with your responsibility as citizens to require law enforcement legally stop our “leaders” with their ongoing annual war and poverty murders of millions, harm to billions, and looting of trillions.
Hell or Heaven: the power of God’s children to choose
Your spiritual choices reside in your thinking, speaking, and actions, Brothers and Sisters.
What will you think, say, and do now?
Will you return your thoughts to presidential promises and political theater, speak about fears and trivialities, and keep your head down in slavish obedience?
Or will you raise your thoughts to all living in peace and cooperation, speak into action truly inspirational works of a world that works for everyone and no-one left out, and take actions consistent to lawfully stop obvious crimes and criminals so that a brighter future can begin?
These are matters for your own choosing.
We ministers of God only offer choice here on Earth, and work so that you may have informed consent for the consequences of your choices.
Hell is where you were born, what you’ve learned to live with, and what we have on Earth today. You may remain in Hell if you so choose, especially as with the majority of Americans by thinking, saying, and doing nothing about the evil dominating all life forms on the planet.
The examples of forever wars, forever poverty, and forever looting are just three aspects of Hell for your wise consideration among perhaps 100 of similar importance, and all demanding .01% arrests as the only responsible citizen action I can discern. But let me ask: does anyone here have a better choice for our voices than .01% arrests as the lawful means to stop annual war and poverty murders of millions, ongoing harm to billions, and looting of trillions?
I’ll pause for a moment to allow you to consider.
Really, does anyone have any reasonable explanation for why Americans should not demand arrests of their “leaders” as literally the most deadly criminal organization in human history?
This is the elegant simplicity of ministry, Brothers and Sisters: speaking clearly about what is obviously right and wrong, what is obviously truthful and lies, and inviting your soulful best choices.
Heaven is within you, within all of us, and made manifest through harmonious thoughts, words, and actions. It is available here and now, if you wish to make that choice then exercise this possibility into real-world accomplishments.
Know that God is all-powerful, that all your deeds are recorded and visible to the angels and God’s servants in dimensions above the human, and that all your actions build appropriate future environments where you must live.
If you are ok with the Hell I’ve pointed to, do nothing, or even join with the evil ones, and we wish you the best with your life within this Hellish world. If you desire Heaven, then you must build it with your own two hands empowered by your words and highest thoughts, as best you imagine.
You will have what you earn, what you build, what you choose.
(end of sermon)
An invitation to Hell’s servants and minions
From a previous essay: For those involved in support of US government-sponsored disinformation and massive crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions of the 99%’s dollars, I invite you to consider the quality of human relationships you wish to work for in creating your/our future.
Working for your best imagined self-expression of virtue may include a unique contribution from the inside of your agency. You, as Darth Vader and Professor Snape in fictions that are popular for strong resonance to a real story we all want told, can reclaim your hearts and honor to be our heroes.
Truly, aren’t you ready now to re-embrace love and honor as your path?
Please consider the wisdom of a “Scrooge conversion” to act for the benefit of all humanity rather than your self-proclaimed loveless “masters.” From Dickens’ 1843 text:
“Scrooge was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to Tiny Tim, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world. Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but he let them laugh, and little heeded them; for he was wise enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some people did not have their fill of laughter in the outset; and knowing that such as these would be blind anyway, he thought it quite as well that they should wrinkle up their eyes in grins, as have the malady in less attractive forms. His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.”
Public attraction to the stories of Star Wars and the Harry Potter books/movies recognize that our society’s jump to civilized relations for all of us might require support from people within the “dark side” acting as covert agents for building a brighter future.
4-minute video of Darth Vader’s choice to serve love, family, and community rather than vicious psychopathic hatred:
The Big Picture of US ongoing looting and lying empire
Explore the links for explanation, documentation, and proof beyond reasonable doubt for all factual claims:
- Public education’s “official” curriculum abundantly lies in omission and commission in all subjects to obscure history into Disneyfied fantasy that “good” American “leadership” is “winning” an ongoing struggle to bring “freedom” to the world from “evil-doers.”
- Actual US history is expanding Orwellian-illegal rogue state empire. This is easily demonstrated by adding a few objective data points, and pointing out a few obvious lies of commission. “Official” history isn’t innocent error, but intentional propaganda to hide American empire (link includes video discussions with Professor Jim Fetzer to fully explain and document this game-changing evidence).
- Corporate media is propaganda to “teach” adults.
- Empires loot, plain and simple. American sheeple are, of course, targeted and looted by the tens of trillions. Monetary reform and public banking are two reforms documented since Ben Franklin wrote about colonial Pennsylvania operating without need to tax. Benefits of these two reforms are ~$1,000,000 per US household. You literally have nothing more valuable to learn, and must, or you can kiss your assets goodbye to “required austerity.” Economic solutions for a world that works for everyone with no-one left out have been documented since Bucky Fuller over 50 years ago.
- In summary, the US is not limited government under a constitution, but systematically removing rights once asserted as God-given and secured by government to defend Life, Liberty, and pursuit of Happiness. US military and government employees are Oath-bound to recognize illegal and lying empire, refuse to obey illegal orders (there are no lawful orders for illegal Wars of Aggression), and arrest those who issue them.
- It gets worse:
- our “leaders” have poverty and war-murdered over 400 million people in just the last 25 years, harmed billions, and looted tens of trillions.
- The .01% "leaders" of "former" colonial/slave powers and "developed" nations promised the end of poverty since 1969 at global summits, with less than 1% GNI investment (a fraction of colonial looting) for a total ~10-year project for ~$1 trillion (about what the US annually invests for military). The 400+ million poverty deaths just since 1993 is more than deaths from all wars and violence of any kind in all human history.
- The ongoing reneged promises to end poverty with lying corporate media complicity (see this astounding disinformation from the NY Times) means our "leaders" prefer unimaginable suffering and death rather than technically-simple solutions.
- When challenged, they assassinate threats such as President Kennedy, Dr. Martin Luther King, Robert Kennedy, and hundreds more.
- Our .01% opponents overthrow democracies challenging global empire: 80+ since World War 2.
- They engage in democide: murder by government to keep our numbers low and weak through fluoride, vaccines, GMO non-foods, and many other attacks on our vitality (explore).
- A dark, deep topic on its own: they are pedophiles.
This is relatively modern history I have personally researched as a professional historian to explain and document. I am absolutely confident of the comprehensive factual accuracy in the above links that anyone can independently verify, and will eagerly debate anyone who challenges. This documentation is the product of 41 years now in civic activism, academic study, and professional practice. This includes 18 years working with both parties' "leaderships" for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty that led to two UN summits for heads of state, with good news that ~90% of the thousands of Members of Congress we worked with keeping their word to vote full-funding to end poverty, and ~10% in "leadership" positions who would only and always lie and renege on all promises (including all Bushes and Clintons). My personal conclusions:
- Earth suffers from ongoing rogue state empires for .01% parasitic and psychopathic domination, with the US as the current leading neocolonial power.
- These lying leaders want poverty to force humans into serving the empire rather than suffer the fate of those not serving for slave-level wages.
- Humanity is in an Emperor's New Clothes moment (more analogies here): so many messengers are pointing and clearly voicing these facts anyone can see who cares to look, and for now the psychopathic parade of evil continues.
Because .01% testimony about history is proven as lies coming from Orwellian anti-leaders (or real leaders for evil/loveless self-service), rational people must reject any other testimony from them as unreliable.
This should be obvious.
It should also be obvious that people competent to live with freedom must demand .01% arrests for ongoing crimes annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions.
It should also be obvious that people competent to live with freedom must demand .01% arrests for ongoing crimes annually killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions.
You don't need further data than the above, and that said, there's more in abundance:
- When Americans are told an election is defined by touching a computer screen without a countable receipt that can be verified, they are being told a criminal lie to allow election fraud. This is self-evident, but Princeton, Stanford, and the President of the American Statistical Association are among the leaders pointing to the obvious (and here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here). Again, no professional would/can argue an election is legitimate when there is nothing for anyone to count. The facts show Bernie Sanders won the Democratic Primary election, and claims by Democratic “leadership” of Russian election “meddling” are without factual documentation.
- US military now illegally occupy eight bases in Syria (and here), with escalating bombing of Syria and Iraq of over 4,000 bombs/month, and over 84,000 since 2014. The US acknowledges ~500 civilian deaths from these bombs, with independent count of ~750 just in June 2017, and causing the worst war-destruction since Vietnam.
- Among dozens of independent writers, I’ve documented that all “reasons” for wars on Iran, Syria, and Russia are easily proved lies (recently, here, here, here, and going back to 2005), with US Department of illegal Wars of Aggression (so-called “Defense”) claiming to have “lost” $65,000 for every US household.
- US ongoing lie-started and Orwellian-illegal Wars of Aggression require all US military and government to refuse all war orders because there are no lawful orders for obviously unlawful wars. Officers are required to arrest those who issue obviously unlawful orders. And again, those of us working for this area of justice are aware of zero attempts to refute this with, “War law states (a, b, c), so the wars are legal because (d, e, f).” All we receive is easy-to-reveal bullshit.
- The destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- Corporate media are criminally complicit through constant lies of omission and commission to “cover” all these crimes. Historic tragic-comic empire is only possible through such straight-face lying, making our Emperor’s New Clothesanalogy perfectly chosen. Propagandizing Americans is supported by US intelligence "leaders" and "experts" to manipulate public opinion for illegal war (and here).
- The top three benefits each of monetary reform and public banking total ~$1,000,000 for the average American household, and would be received nearly instantly. Please read that twice and imagine the connection between having a rogue state empire to enrich an oligarchy combined with internal financial manipulation to maximize those parasitical riches. Now look to verify for yourself.
- Iran has never threatened to “wipe Israel off the map” and only has IAEA-verified legal energy and medicine programs with nuclear materials. Trump and corporate media continues and escalates easily-verified lies to threaten more illegal war on Iran.
- Israel engages in lie-started and illegal War of Aggression on Gaza; ironically the largest concentration camp in world history. This is also easy to verify.
Categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
US military, law enforcement, and all with Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, face an endgame choice:
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states how you may choose to voice “very obvious solutions”: arrest the criminal leaders (video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk):