2019 interview with Socrates: Are Earth’s sheeple damned for psychopathic dictatorship and voting to execute Truth? Or are White Hat insiders unveiling ‘The Great Awakening’ for inescapable and final Truth? (8 of ?)

“We cannot fix the exact point at which our empire shall stop; we have reached a position in which we must not be content with retaining but must scheme to extend it, for, if we cease to rule others, we are in danger of being ruled.”  ~ Alcibiades in 415 BC according to Thucydides, arguing for Athenian empire similar to current US “leadership” rhetoric today for more OBVIOUSLY LIE-STARTED AND ILLEGAL wars on Syria, Iran, Venezuela, etc., etc., etc. Socrates was blamed for "teaching" Alcibiades, among evidence for his "crime" of "corrupting the young."

Socrates is sitting on a bench facing the ocean at a resort on the Big Island of Hawaii’s west coast. I approach behind him. Language warning: Socrates and I speak in the same language that caused his execution for “corrupting the young.”

Carl: Amazing, right?

Socrates: (still looking out) More beautiful than Greece with these insanely colorful flowers. And the night sky reveals the stars just as in my day. I can see why you contemplate retirement here, Brother. Perhaps you’ll make it to Hawaii, and perhaps not; but it’s always healthy to have attractive visions of the future. Even wiser to anticipate futures brighter than your capability to imagine. I mean, you do deserve such a reward for unrelenting virtue on a planet dominated by evil, yes?

Carl: (sitting on the other side of the bench) Yeah. And you’re right: there are too many variables for me to predict the future. And the best gifts in my Life have been beyond what I could imagine, and just tossed onto my lap. But given what I have for imagination, I’ll take this.

Socrates: (turning to gaze at me) Are you agitated with Earth’s “end times madness,” Carl?

Carl: (sighs, looks at Soc, then back to the ocean) Yes and no. I live increasingly in paradox, Soc. 

I’ve never been more at peace. 

I’ve never been more excited about current and future events. 

“It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.” Am I mistaken that events are so polarized we must have a breakthrough for Truth, or is this Earth an ongoing school for humans to choose among Truth, evil, or complacency? I imagine people like you and I having a conversation 100 years ago when my grandparents were young, and also considering a breakthrough to Truth must occur because the contrast is so extreme. 

I do feel complete with my Life. I’ve done my best expression and experience for virtue; the best I could imagine under the circumstances. It’s been a war, Brother, and I’m proud of my service.

Socrates: (listening intently, as always; in evolved empathy and humor. He places his hand on my shoulder.) Yes. And you have my ongoing apologies for being limited in what I can tell you about evolving events. Being human includes being relatively blind, and literally fighting one’s way forward into seeing more and more of the real world.

I can tell you what you already feel and know: your family, your real cosmic family, are very proud of you. You have fought well, brought light better than you imagined, and are exemplary for being on an accelerating path for virtue. 

Life is a paradox, Carl, and simple: “Do your best because that’s the best you can do,” as your daughter and you quote from a cartoon cosmic super hero.

Carl: Thanks, Soc. And thank you for another interview. Here’s what I’d like to discuss: (pivoting to give my full attention) Are Earth’s sheeple doomed as food and work animals to the evil that’s been given governance over this planet? Are they so crippled, so fucked-up, that they’re literally incapable to rebel from psychopathy? Or is this temporary for some reason; a season of evil that must end as the darkness of night transforms into light?

Socrates: (eyebrows raised in thought) Well! That’s too direct for me to answer without revealing what you haven’t earned to know! Let’s see what we can work with… How about this: Carl, now that you’re in your 60th year on this planet, what are your direct observations how people respond to the bright light of truth?

Carl: They don’t. About 98% are repulsed by the most important topics of truth. They’re sheeple.

Socrates: What are you observing from people to conclude they reject basic facts that would improve the quality of life for them?

Carl: Let’s take just two categories of examples: family and professional educators. 

My family members never, ever, ever, ever, ever ask about the topics I research. This, despite work for ending poverty that contributed to two UN summits for heads of state, financial reforms literally worth $1 million for their households backed by America’s brightest minds, revealing and ending lie-started illegal US Wars of Aggression, Dr. King’s family’s civil trial proving the US government assassinated Martin, lying corporate media and lying public education. There’s more, but whatever, they tune it all out and show zero curiosity. It doesn’t matter it’s now published research by The Claremont Colleges, one of the world’s leading research institutions. They share a lot of opinions about government and economics, and never ask an expert in the room. And these are all highly educated and successful people.

My education colleagues don’t respond, or respond to remove my presence. Regarding monetary reform and public banking that would fully fund public education, all I receive is silence or rejection to be briefed, and again with no interest this is published research. This includes leaderships at the levels of districts, teachers’ unions, county and state; although at least state-level is captured by our imperial opponents. Zero social science colleagues have ever responded to invitations regarding my work for two UN summits for ending poverty, proving US wars are lie-started and Orwellian-illegal, my published economics research, or the King Family civil trial. Among mathematics colleagues, each and every other algebra teacher fails half their students. Soc, I know I’m talkin’ a lot, but stop a moment to fucking feel this: each and every other first-year algebra class in a whole fucking school district fails half the students, according to the Assistant Superintendent in charge of high school instruction. I currently have zero failures among students attending at least half the classes. Although the district has a goal to reduce F/D rates, nobody expresses curiosity about my students’ apparent breakthrough, and I receive silence or rejection with invitations to consider a project to upgrade teaching and learning of algebra by teachers, department chair, principal, district assistant superintendent in charge of instruction, and the “principal of all district principals.” 

And the professional attacks against me aren't new. Despite having degrees from Berkeley and Harvard, being a National Board Certified Teacher and Certified Coach for Candidates, having credentials to teach mathematics and social science, being honored by two Los Angeles Mayors for being among the best teachers in Central L.A., I've been fucking fired four times for pointing and speaking to such Emperor's New Clothes facts that anyone honest must stand and address. And my current district tried to fire me for "racism" but I think stopped because they didn't want an independent audience to know they're firing their only successful algebra teacher - my average student learns at the 99.99th percentile of expected district learning given GPA on peer-reviewed and approved tests - with the average student rating my teaching as "A+" on anonymous semester-ending surveys.

Socrates: And why do you suppose they react in rejection of facts most important to their quality of life?

Carl: I don’t know. That’s why I ask. But you don’t ask what I know, you ask what I “suppose.” 

My current working answer is that they’re programmed to avoid challenges to authority. They’re programmed to obey. This goes back to prehistory with apparent ET DNA reprogramming to create humans as a slave race to a “master race” (speculation here). The evidence for ancient advanced technology on Earth is literally “rock-solid,” and known in your day, Soc, as work of the “gods.”

It seems the book of Genesis reveals this history, that sheeple were created to literally work for the gods in their "gardens," and programmed to avoid and attack "knowledge of good and evil" under fear of death. And indeed, it seems their wanna-be masters actively work to kill and cull sheeple in order to better control them as a slave race. 

Socrates: Ok, that’s your speculative conclusion of causality. But after 42 years of civic activism, and 35 years as a professional educator, you’re confident you’ve received enough data to at least be comfortable in the conclusion of active resistance by Earth’s humans to vital truths.

Carl: Yes. (in dark humor) At least I haven’t yet been executed by public vote as you were, Soc.

Socrates: Do you conclude you would be, if you insisted on pressing these issues as I did?

Carl: I do. In one way or another. If I didn’t have a wife and daughter, I surely would have forced something to produce martyrdom. 

Socrates: (broadly smiling) So you’re confident in your real-world observations that people respond to truth as sheeple?

Carl: Yes. Jordan Maxwell also concludes this. I previously disagreed, but no longer.

Socrates: (claps his hands once) Ok then! That’s a great start to tell the truth of what you’ve experienced, and after abundant experimentation! Then, Carl, is it at all important as to why this condition exists, or sufficient to conclude from your data that it does exist?

Carl: Fuck you. You’re right. It’s a waste of time to over-speculate. People are sheeple. I see no other conclusion, and am being masochistic to expect more from them. (sighs)

Now what?

Socrates: Now what, indeed! Where do you want to go from here?

Carl: Unless Life intercedes with some breakthrough, which it might, I might make one last public effort to contrast the ridiculousness of public education versus the fruits of my labor before I retire. But other than that, to finish three more years of teaching and continue to write for public consideration of what only a very few will ever seriously consider. 

Unless we win. 

Then maybe I’ll be invited for real leadership for education. But I’ve given up almost all thoughts in that direction.

Socrates: Hey, history teacher: what are your observations of historical leaders for virtue with the condition of being so far ahead that others can’t recognize the contribution? 

Carl: Connected to my possible last attempt to contrast the failures of public education, all under lie-filled texts, with my own students’ apparent breakthrough learning, all historical leaders are unrecognized or relatively unrecognized. It’s a price of extreme leadership. 

Gandhi and King concluded the best they could do was public demonstration to contrast the virtues they stood for versus the violence they received; most importantly from “official leadership.”

Socrates: And I assume you haven’t completely accepted the facts you describe? You’re not yet finished arguing with God about these circumstances? Do you really require or want further lessons, or are you ready to accept the abundant facts that both objective observers and you have seen over and over?

Carl: (sighs again) You’re right again. I’m such a dumb-ass to expect anything more, anything better, anything different from sheeple. I can’t do this with sufficient power to accomplish anything other than martyrdom. 

Socrates: Forgive my obvious questions, Carl: then why continue? What benefit is it to throw pearls before swine?

Carl: I had to do this, at least up to now, because I really didn’t understand the crippled nature of sheeple to remain obedient slaves. They’re tortured by demons, and blind to their presence. I had to help them, and had to have the swine trample me. But now, as I introduced, I’m at peace with this condition, or at least approaching peace.

How should I continue, if at all? That’s a good question, Soc. Let’s look.

Socrates nods, and patiently gives space for my consideration. I look to the beautiful ocean, surrounded by the most beautiful foliage on the planet in form and colors.

Carl: I must tell the truth. I will not surrender or serve evil. I must offer the truth, at least to discover if I speak to a human or sheeple. I network with allies and should continue offering what I see valuable enough for their precious time. (smiles and looks down) My fellow messengers, angels all, must also be lonely and weary of the war. Perhaps a little philosophy can help.

Socrates: Surely so. At least it helps you. And forgive me for going back to our previous conversations for context: what is philosophy for you, Carl?

Carl: Exactly the components of the word: love of wisdom, with wisdom meaning living what you know rather than just knowing.

Socrates: And the path of virtue can elevate one above the fears and dislikes from one’s delusions to argue with what the Gods have deemed appropriate to place before us as challenges to grow?

Carl: Yes.

Socrates: Ok. So what do you see about how to proceed with the life you’ve chosen on Earth at this time?

Carl: Exactly the question to ask, Soc: where am I most “at home” among sheeple being slaughtered, who are programmed to attack anyone addressing their condition as slaughterhouse meat?

Socrates: (bursts into full laughter) I’m sorry! That’s so well said, you gave me a flashback to my own thoughts! (wiping tears) That’s exactly what I saw!

Carl: (grim smile) And how did you respond?

Socrates: (gaining composure) Ah, it was a process to accept a 27-year civil war, Carl, as the fruits of Athenian psychopathic empire, but eventually I chose martyrdom (turning grim in memory) when I was truly finished with what I concluded was a giant farce by age 70. Life gave me a big stage, the entire community for my trial and punishment, and I made the most of it!

(chuckles) What Plato didn’t write about is that I predicted my guilt and punishment of death. None of my friends believed such injustice could occur, especially after our devolution into civil war proved me absolutely right about “official” hypocrisy of our leaders’ “love of freedom”. 

If I may share (looks to me for approval, which I give), Plato and my other so-called students were highly optimistic about the trial. They foresaw the grand stage I deserved, and because I was at the top of my game in contrast to Athenian disgraced leadership, that I would finally receive the public recognition and support I deserved. My response to Plato was roughly, “If you fucking like to write so much, write about the trial. That will be a philosophical lesson on the human condition worth recording.” 

But Carl, it took me past your age to come to grips with the immovability of sheeple. I was a constant guest at evening dinner parties (pats his ample belly) among all the top people of my community to provide an option for truth and justice. After decades of observation, because I’m really not that smart nor observant, I concluded who I was in sheeples’ eyes and ears was an aberration at best, and delusional at the usual worst. The trend was not the more I talked, the more truth became apparent, but the more I talked, the more people came to see me as deranged. 

Unless Life changes course in the next ten years, perhaps you’d make a similar choice, Brother.

How do you see the trend for you in your life in this world of the present, Carl? Does the more you talk produce greater truth, or less? Are you recognized as more cogent, or less?

Carl: Less and less, Brother. 

In fact, where I’m currently at includes a possible civil trial if my “supervisors” for my teaching respond in such a way I’d like a public audience. My current evaluation of my teaching competence is that I fail to meet four of six categories for minimal standards. They call this “partially meeting standards” for whatever percentage range “partially” means. So I’m judged as incompetent for 67% of the standards for teacher quality. This, again, despite all my algebra students earning passing grades versus every other algebra teacher in the district failing half their students. If we apply basic statistics to compare my class’ GPA of over 3.00 from standards-aligned and peer-approved tests to a district average of ~1.00, my average student is learning over four standard deviations from the mean. That’s at about the 99.99th percentile, Soc. 

(Soc whistles in appreciation of such a contrast)

I’ve responded to my official evaluation with a series of questions that my supervisor will answer this week in the presence of my department chair who is also Vice President of the teachers’ union. All I want is the truth of what he has to say, where he stands as an official from the district. If his answers are as indefensible as I imagine, a civil response might be in order.

Socrates: Wait. This week he answers? (in humor) And you wanted to talk to me now, to leave me hanging as to the outcome? 

Carl: (smiles) Yup. Perhaps such a challenge to reveal Emperor’s New Clothes hypocrisy can help all of us. But I overthink things. Who knows what will happen? I can imagine a civil trial with public audience where I assert defamation when my productivity is at the 99.99th percentile, versus the district’s defense that I’m an incompetent teacher because of my generous bathroom policy for students, or for letting them use their phones when all their work is finished, checked, and accurate. I’d like to see them defend their professional claim that my evaluation should focus on those facts with “official reason” that it “detracts from student learning” when that learning is off the charts while they normalize the ongoing emergency of half their students failing basic algebra in every other district classroom. 

But again, I might be overthinking this.

(note below of the outcome of my teaching evaluation)

Socrates: (pauses to discover if I have more to say; I do not) Ok. Then before we finally answer, at least for now, our original question of what to choose, where to stand, I’m curious to hear from you, Carl: what is in your power to control regarding these fascinating circumstances of Life?

Carl: My thoughts, words, and actions for virtue, Brother. No more, but no less. 

I hold hope that Q is true, but won’t be disappointed if it’s just another PSYOP. All I can do is think, speak, and take action for what I see, so everything outside myself I surrender any and all control. 

I’ve given up praying for any particular result, Soc. I just wish for whatever Life sees as best, which is whatever we receive. 

Machiavelli’s insights were used by the monsters for better control over sheeple. He wrote: “There are three scales of intelligence, one which understands by itself, a second which understands what is shown it by others, and a third which understands neither by itself nor on the showing of others.” (Niccolò Machiavelli. The Prince, Chapter XXII, page 172 (London: Oxford University Press, 1913) Translated by Ninian Hill Thomson)

Whatever is in charge of the evil on Earth is in the first category and using its intelligence to control their “sheeple herd” as work animals, food, and for sick sexual and sadistic enjoyments. The second category are our colleagues, and evil’s top minions. The third category is all the sheeple; maybe 98% of humanity.

I can’t help the sheeple, Soc. I’ve tried. For decades. They just can’t or won’t see. At least not until authority tells them.

Socrates: Exactly as they voted for my rightful execution when given full and public consideration. They don’t see because they can’t see. At least, (smiles) that’s how we see it.

Carl: So back to now what.

Socrates: That’s where we end, yes! We started with a question, took an interesting and unpredictable journey in consideration, and now that our limited dumb-ass minds have nothing more to see or say, we should focus the last of our limited attention on an answer; no matter how paltry the facts we could collect and place before us, and how meager the thinking power we can generate! (genuine laughter, that I half-way join)

You, Carl, can appreciate that the sum of my “wisdom” is nothing but finding out what seems objectively true, then following whatever “wisdom” one has inside us as to what we should do. My “wisdom” is that I’m not at all wise other than having a stonemason’s eye for what seems right in front of us all to see if we care to look. Perhaps, like a mason, I walk around the topic of interest more than others to gain different perspectives just as I would working on a sculpture. 

But each person’s actions are their own hands carving their life’s work, so I have no say as to what others should do with their own sense of beauty.

So, yeah, all I have are questions from a fellow artist, with tremendous empathy for how difficult our choices can be.

So, yes, now what, Carl? 

Carl: Semi-retirement, Soc. Since I’ve concluded we in alternative media can’t help sheeple, I should stop trying. For me, that means not covering the news as I had before to document lie-started wars and rumors of wars, shit like that. Plenty of other messengers increasingly cover such news for any awakening sheeple, which seems like a positive trend. I want to write what I want to write, like talking with you, or writing Martin King’s last sermon Why America may go to Hell, or maybe updates on Q to offer perspective of potential PSYOP. 

I’ll stay open, and always continue my learning. But basically, I stand with Rene Descartes and the poet Rilke. I may have shared these quotes with you, I can’t remember, but they speak to me, Soc.

From Rilke:
“But everything that may some day be possible to many the solitary man can now prepare and build with his hands, that err less. Therefore, dear sir, love your solitude and bear with sweet-sounding lamentation the suffering it causes you. For those who are near you are far, you say, and that shows it is beginning to grow wide about you. And when what is near you is far, then your distance is already among the stars and very large; rejoice in your growth, in which you naturally can take no one with you, and be kind to those who remain behind, and be sure and calm before them and do not torment them with your doubts and do not frighten them with your confidence or joy, which they could not understand. Seek yourself some sort of simple and loyal community with them, which need not necessarily change as you yourself become different and again different; love in them life in an unfamiliar form and be considerate of aging people, who fear that being-alone in which you trust. Avoid contributing material to the drama that is always stretched taut between parents and children; it uses up much of the children’s energy and consumes the love of their elders, which is effective and warming even if it does not comprehend. Ask no advice from them and count upon no understanding; but believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance and trust that in this lore there is a strength and a blessing, out beyond which you do not have to step in order to go very far!”

And Descartes:
“But now, after having once and for all put to the test the judgments of men, I here again approach these same questions regarding God and the human mind, and at the same time treat the beginnings of the whole of first philosophy, but in such a way that I have no expectation of approval from the vulgar and no wide audience of readers. Rather, I am an author to none who read these things but those who seriously meditate with me, who have the ability and the desire to withdraw their mind from the senses and at the same time from all prejudices. Such people I know all too well to be few and far between. As to those who do not take care to comprehend the order and series of my reasons but eagerly dispute over single conclusions by themselves, as is the custom for many - those, I say, will derive little benefit from a reading of this treatise; and although perhaps they might find an occasion for quibbling in many spots, still it is not an easy matter for them to raise an objection that is either compelling or worthy of response.”
(~ Rene Descartes, Meditations on First Philosophy, 1641, “Preface to the Reader.” Descartes is considered the founder of modern philosophy, the founder of analytical geometry (which led to calculus), and a founder of the Scientific Revolution. Descartes was well-known in his age, but highly controversial. His work was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church in 1633, and his books put on the Index of Prohibited Books in 1663. The University of Utrecht condemned his work in 1643, where he had previously taught.)


Carl: Exactly. But perhaps my conclusions are based on data still evolving toward sheeple liberation. The movie Cloud Atlas has a slave race described in this 2-minute video, fabricated to serve as work and sex animals for 12 years:


The slaves are told that after 12 years they are rewarded with "heaven": a retirement in paradise. What actually happens is that after they've aged beyond optimal sexual desirability, they're slaughtered. Their bodies are liquified into food to be fed to existing slaves. The cycle is designed to be endless. The movie is about a type of revolution, as some discover truths about slavery, and the choices they offer. The fate of slaves in two minutes:


Socrates wipes a tear, and nods with pursed lips. We both turn back to watch the ocean, surrounded by as near-to-paradise as I can imagine on Earth.

Socrates: You know, Carl, Life can change quite quickly. On the other side of this island, Kilauea’s lava buried ~700 homes. Closer to my time than yours, Pompeii had the same outcome for everyone. If a big change was imminent, are you ready?

Carl: I’ve trained for such a moment my entire adult life, Soc. I’m ready right now for any direction: the worst or the best; martyrdom or real leadership, and I’m prepared for ongoing obscurity. You know this. Why ask?

Socrates: I can only hint. But I can also lie, if I was so inclined.

Carl: What, have you trained yourself to lie?

Socrates: (caught in a lie) No. I’m not a liar at all. I can’t imagine trying to be so clever. (turns to me in earnest) It seems like too much work to lie. Always having to be on your toes. Have you ever tried?

Carl: A few times as a child. The truth is far more attractive and useful. And so few of us practice it. So, you hint that I should be prepared for a big change comparable to Pele’s power?

Socrates: I’d like to tell you, but such admission would be a lie to my superiors and myself. It’s not in your interest to know what we know; you have to fight your way into the light. (smirks) It’s not a lie or lie of omission for you to play your golf game wherever it lies. 

Carl: (smirks back) Big changes then. I’m ready. But I’m also ready for that to be a lie, and not take it lying down. 

Hey, want some food and a drink, Soc? There’s a beach bar right here. 

Socrates: Let’s go! And I’d like to hear about what you’ve learned to live in this paradise! You know that Pele has been calling to you? Damn, I keep slipping. May be calling to you…

(We both stand, and start walking to the beach bar)

Carl: I’ve known it my whole life. But that’s another story…

(if it sings to you, four minutes of Xavier Rudd's Storm Boy):


follow-up note: my official teaching evaluation for 2019 was that I failed to fully meet 4 of 6 areas of minimum competence because the Assistant Principal (AP) found less than minimum "student engagement." The AP declined to respond to my written questions about this, but in the meeting with the Math Department Chair (and union VP) present gave "official" explanation that his subjective observations that students were not discussing their correct answers to problems should be interpreted that more difficult problems were required and/or more engaging teaching strategies. 

When I asked how this conclusion of his could be valid when each and every other first-year Algebra class at the school and district were consistently failing half or more of their students, the answer I received from the AP was that his subjective observations of student learning were as important as student academic performance on tests. When I directly qualified this response to ask the AP that a 50% student failure rate of an Algebra 1 teacher can meet all academic standards of teaching if the students talk more about the problems they fail to perform on tests, the answer I received was, "Yes." 

I asked several versions of this question, such as 
  • "If students are performing accurate work on tests, what is the purpose of further discussion of those problems?" and 
  • "Are you saying that even if students talk more about problems they have nothing more to say about then they must also graduate to more difficult Algebra 1 problems for me to pass all minimum teaching standards?" and 
  • "Doesn't district goals to reduce F/D rates mean by definition that I'm exceeding minimum standards by being the only teacher accomplishing this goal for the single class with the greatest problems that is also required for students to graduate?" 
  • "So you're saying that it doesn't matter that my students perform on peer-reviewed and approved tests at over four standard deviations above the mean, at the ~99.99th percentile of expected results, if the appearance of learning to you doesn't match what you think should be happening?"
  • "Aren't you normalizing an ongoing emergency of half our students failing a required class when we should be inquiring into how my students are all passing, and with anonymous student surveys that the average grade they give my teaching is A+?"
The AP struggled with composure, but insisted my students needed greater engagement in academic content without any direct answers. 

My Department Chair and teachers' union VP said she didn't have a problem with his answers. She, and the principal, have declined my ongoing invitations for a project to improve the teaching and learning of our Algebra 1 students, as she has also declined to be briefed on my published economics research of how public education can be fully-funded with public banking and monetary reform. This is despite her ongoing efforts to increase district funding.

Given a lack of support from my teachers' union and department chair that my evaluation was obviously contrary to the evidence, I have decided to not pursue any civil litigation for defamation. Apparently, my experience and observations that teaching is for students to demonstrate what the teaching is meant to address does not match the experience and observations of these two expert witnesses.

“Interview” series:
Satire series:
**
I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History (also credentialed in Mathematics), with all economic factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences (and here). I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
**
Carl Herman worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu


Note: My work from 2011 to October 2017 is on Washington’s Blog, which the owner closed from Internet censorship in 2019, and here since. Work back to 2009 is censored by Examiner.com (blocked author pages: here, here). This means that some links in essays are inactive. If you’d like to see those articles, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the search box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Financial’/‘monetary’/‘derivative’ house-of-cards collapse? Remember: Superior mechanics already proven by Ben Franklin with monetary reform and public banking, backed by Thomas Edison, 86% of Economics professors

Essay to ~100 teacher colleagues for “red-pill scholarship” to explain, document, & prove Evil totalitarian global scamdemic

Ready for another game-changer? Tartaria was a global civilization with free energy, healing centers, classic architecture that our Evil .01% ‘reset’ ~200 years ago then claimed as their own (mud floods, World’s Fairs, star forts, and more)